Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Rios

Jump to newest

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

Hi folks I am a regular at this club in london. Been going years and had some of the wildest nights of my life here.

It get a bad press sometimes mainly from men who did not get laid or woman who had obnoxious guys hitting on them.

What do people think of the place?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I like it. When I was coming down to London a few months ago I posted on the forums about it and was told it was crap, dirty, boring etc etc, but a mate offered to accompany me and it was great. Admittedly it was good weather so we had the outside area, but I doubt my opinion will change when the weather worsens.

I don't think of it as a swinger club because its not - its a sauna. Also, I am the type of woman who likes to be approached for sex, which can make these places difficult as many men won't due to be afraid of being accused of pestering.

My only complaint (which is probably because I've only been on hot days so far) is the rooms get very warm. Fans would be nice. But I should be back in London soon and will be popping in if I am.

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

It is a sauna and I think that's the point that people forget. They go with an expectation that is unrealistic.

At the same time it can be as wild as sin.

I always tell guys that being polite is the best stratagy so if they are not pestering woman than that's a good thing.

As for your next visit happy to accompany you with no assumptions no expectations.

Post new Message to Thread