Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

where to go??

Jump to newest

By *hris n Twinky OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

Looking to book a weekend away get the mix of vanilla and swinging. do we head north to Blackpool? The midlands? Or south to London? Where to go and where to stay recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Looking to book a weekend away get the mix of vanilla and swinging. do we head north to Blackpool? The midlands? Or south to London? Where to go and where to stay recommendations would be greatly appreciated. "

Well all 3 areas have some great clubs! I would say, unless you have a few bob put away, steer clear of London as it will cost you a fortune!

Blackpool has a few clubs and it's obviously Blackpool for the fun aspect if you like that sort of thing (I personally don't! lol) and the Midlands has an abundance of clubs and you could stay somewhere outside of the city.

I hear Vanilla Alternative is nice and they have accomodation.

Vicky xx

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

We are off to Edinburgh the weekend after next, can't wait, found a lovely B&B right in the city centre

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"Looking to book a weekend away get the mix of vanilla and swinging. do we head north to Blackpool? The midlands? Or south to London? Where to go and where to stay recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Well all 3 areas have some great clubs! I would say, unless you have a few bob put away, steer clear of London as it will cost you a fortune!

Blackpool has a few clubs and it's obviously Blackpool for the fun aspect if you like that sort of thing (I personally don't! lol) and the Midlands has an abundance of clubs and you could stay somewhere outside of the city.

I hear Vanilla Alternative is nice and they have accomodation.

Vicky xx"

Vanilla Alternative certainly is very nice. Massive hot tub,plush decor,very friendly team, hotel rooms on site and, most importantly, some of the best visitors you could find in a club like this. Highly recommended.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looking to book a weekend away get the mix of vanilla and swinging. do we head north to Blackpool? The midlands? Or south to London? Where to go and where to stay recommendations would be greatly appreciated. "

Midlands has a Good mix of clubs. Mix it up with a party in Malvern. Couples party here on 18th October. Malvern a great place to stay...hills etc a great place to come n see.

By *andyMooCouple
over a year ago

bedford

Hi guys. Missed you guys since we left Wales.

Come to the midlands. Some great clubs to choose from.

We will be at Jaydees. We haven't seen you since the Swansea social last year.

Hopefully see you soon.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I suppose it also depends on what you like to do in the vanilla times...

By *hris n Twinky OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

Thank you, vanilla alternative looks great but more for a night than a weekend by website i maybe wrong therefore thoughts are heading to Blackpool end of November... Where to stay? Two clubs seem to stand out above the rest, any advice would be welcome

Post new Message to Thread