Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Single fem advice??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm looking to go to Xtasia on my own for halloween. I've been before a couple of times before as a couple and loved it. But now I'm single and I'll like to get back into the scene solo style.

So my question is for any ladies who have had any experience of going to a club on their own without really knowing any body. How did you find it? Any tips or Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Pepper

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urplePumpkinCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

Come with us :P

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 28/09/14 21:37:08]

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I do go to clubs alone and it can be difficult to get chatting, because people tend to leave single women alone so they don't get told off for pestering. I prefer going with my (female) club buddy. If the other club goers don't want to chat to me, she will. If she's not somewhere shagging that is.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I go to most clubs as a single female, my first visit to xtasia was alone, and i didnt know anyone.

My advise would be try to chat to people before you go, most will stay next door at the hotel and meet in the bar for a drink before heading to the club.

Have a good time, unfortunately work calls that weekend for me x

over a year ago

I'd offer to take you...but looking at your profile I'm a tad too old!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks I really appreciate all the advice. Going on your own just seems like a totally different ball game to me.

over a year ago

Head for the other single females, drop it in the conversation you are alone for the first time.

I'm sure any good lady would keep you under her wing until your comfort zone kicks in, or the female half of a couple.

I would

Her

over a year ago

I go to clubs alone a lot, you can mixed reactions I find a lot of men treat you different when they know your alone they go from politely talking incase your fella comes back to....oh alone you say? I can grope you then I've also found a lot of females in couples aren't that keen either, when I say I'm alone they get very protective towards their men lol I'm the type of person who will talk to anyway most are happy to chat back, you'll be fine

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

ive been to clubs on my own and not known anyone ,best nights ive had are when a guy comes to chat to me

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

I go to clubs on my own and always feel safe and comfortable,have a good time and always meet nice people not as daunting as i thought it would be.

over a year ago

"I go to clubs alone a lot, you can mixed reactions I find a lot of men treat you different when they know your alone they go from politely talking incase your fella comes back to....oh alone you say? I can grope you then I've also found a lot of females in couples aren't that keen either, when I say I'm alone they get very protective towards their men lol I'm the type of person who will talk to anyway most are happy to chat back, you'll be fine "

I think this sums it up quite well. We have all seen the posts about couples not being able to meet single women however the reality can be the reverse. I put a meet request up to meet couples at xstasia - not one serious response. Didn't stop me having fun with a great couple I've met before tho.

By *ixieprowlingWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Hi. Being a single fem is by far the hardest pace to be! We should all form a small sub section here on fab. Not only to get a few things of our wonderful breasts, but we can also hook up with other girls going to the same events?

over a year ago

"Head for the other single females, drop it in the conversation you are alone for the first time.

I'm sure any good lady would keep you under her wing until your comfort zone kicks in, or the female half of a couple.

I would

Her"

I go on my own.. That's how i met my partner in crime.. Two single ladies in the club and we got chatting.. Who knows, you might meet a clubbing partner like i did

over a year ago

I've mostly been to clubs on my own. I prefer it that way, rather than feeling obliged to whoever. Usually the bar staff are very friendly and will chat to you, introduce you to people etc.

Good luck

over a year ago

Good luck OP, you'll be fine.

Single guys ask similar questions and get no sympathy...

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have attended for years now mostly on my own. I oftem put on my status where I am going and ask people to mail me if going. Then swap pics and say hi there mainly. I tend to sit at the bar mostly and chat there. Some couples will say hi and others will avoid you as worried about their hubbies lol.

I still find it scary though but fun xx

over a year ago

Might be worth checking out the thread about Halloween at Xtasia, people who are going will be in there and it will give you the chance to get to know them first.

We are hoping to get there.

over a year ago

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/315045

over a year ago

As a single woman attending Xtasia, I had my tits groped by the doormen who explained he was making sure I wasn't hiding my mobile. Made me feel sick and spoiled my evening. Would never go back and I wish I had said something at the time, shudder

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"As a single woman attending Xtasia, I had my tits groped by the doormen who explained he was making sure I wasn't hiding my mobile. Made me feel sick and spoiled my evening. Would never go back and I wish I had said something at the time, shudder "

omg

over a year ago

"As a single woman attending Xtasia, I had my tits groped by the doormen who explained he was making sure I wasn't hiding my mobile. Made me feel sick and spoiled my evening. Would never go back and I wish I had said something at the time, shudder "

Shocking never experienced that, lots of hugs and hand shakes yes but not gropes

By *ayZingCouple
over a year ago

Village near Holbeach

Ive been to a swingers event twice (same venue, just a different day) as a single fem.

I think it remains the only time i have been nervous in recent years.

The 1st time I went it was a lot busier than the 1st and I got chatting to a couple at the bar which helped me relax a lot. I wasnt able to stay late thst night due to work commitments. The 2nd time I went I got chatting to another single female as the place was more or less empty. I never went back after the 2nd time as no one else really spoke to me or the other female. It kind of put me off TBH this was nearly a year ago now.

In more recent weeks I have considered going to a different venue as a single female but have not 'done the deed' as it were.

Mel xx

over a year ago

I prefer to go on my own you have much more fun that way.

Post new Message to Thread