Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs in Nw cost?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last time I went to go to a club I ended having to turn back as were expecting membership fees as well as entry. I have no problem with fees and know why clubs have them in place but nothing had been mentioned on their website. I'm planning on going tonight to either decadence or liaisons but would like to know if anyone knew what the pricing was to get in? Also what is it for the other clubs in Manchester?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

They all have websites with links on this site.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hiya, Liaisons is a flat £20 for single males. There is no membership fee at all. Tonight there is a party on for the owners, Steff and Lucy, as it's their wedding anniversary. There is no licensed bar but you are more than welcome to bring your own alcohol. Soft drinks, mixers and tea and coffee are all available to buy. Hope that helps sez xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hiya, Liaisons is a flat £20 for single males. There is no membership fee at all. Tonight there is a party on for the owners, Steff and Lucy, as it's their wedding anniversary. There is no licensed bar but you are more than welcome to bring your own alcohol. Soft drinks, mixers and tea and coffee are all available to buy. Hope that helps sez xx"

Thanks seeing I couldn't get site working on my phone.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Hi!

If you ever fancy a trip to the Wirral (we are 5 mins from Liverpool) then we don't charge yearly membership fees. All we ask is that you pop over on a Weds for your first visit so we can meet you and get to know you and then we give you your membership for free. It is £20 on that night. You can then com along whenever you want.

Take a look at our website for info, the link is on our profile

Vic xx

Post new Message to Thread