Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams guy membership

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there a waiting list? Been a few tims with ex loved the place now single how join or even anyone to go with? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes there is a waiting list, ring up and ask how much for single membership.

As far as I know I think it's one membership per couple, so you can't just take random women with you.

You also need proof of id like passport and current utility bill

over a year ago

Couples membership only covers the 2 people that take it out. So if you get a new partner/fb you'll need a new couples membership.

Email the manager to check the status on single male memberships and how long the waiting list is. He's the one dealing with them.

over a year ago

Not entirely true Ive been taking by 3 different woman with a couples membership no questions asked x

over a year ago

Well you've been lucky so far as they are having a clamp.down on non members attending as someone else. It is now a retirement to have a valid membership or risk being turned away due to a change in insurance everyone entering the building needs a valid membership with the person they are attending with unless attending a social and on a guest list.

over a year ago

Lee here I was arguing with a guy in chat Annie because he had said a couple could take a single guy as a guest ...even as a non member but then the no membership means you have no contact details of this guy and contravenes your policy x

over a year ago

A couple can bring a guy as their guest Lee but they do have to prove id and we get them to fill a form in so we have their details down on a guest data base. That way we're covered for insurance purposes plus we have their details if anything happens or if they are total pratts and not suitable for the club. Helps to keep a track of people applying for membership too if they say they've been as a guest, we can check our records see if there were any issues with them

over a year ago

I wanted to go monday until they had no idea what to charge a TS as. Told me £28 membership and £15 entry. Way to overpriced

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

So how much is the membership for a couple & entrance cost as we have heard good reviews or do they allow a guest visit / membership

Similar to Xstasia

Thanks in advance

M

over a year ago

"So how much is the membership for a couple & entrance cost as we have heard good reviews or do they allow a guest visit / membership

Similar to Xstasia

Thanks in advance

M "

Id look out for the forum social events that are held there.. as that is guest list... and then depending on the night I think its £28 or £33..

It is a good club.. We often go in the day...

over a year ago

membership is £15 for a lifetime membership and entrance varies depending on the day you are looking to attend.

sunday - thurs £23

Friday before 5pm is £23 after 5pm its £28

saturdays are £28 before 5pm and £33 after 5pm

but like is said above socials are held where all you'd need would be your name on the guest list

over a year ago

I guess its a lot more for single guys lol.

over a year ago

"I wanted to go monday until they had no idea what to charge a TS as. Told me £28 membership and £15 entry. Way to overpriced "

It's £15 membership and £28 entrance.

over a year ago

Same thing :P Just overpriced if you ask me.

Post new Message to Thread