Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams monday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi can anyone tell me on average how many guys and couples go to chams on a Monday nite for bi nite looking to go soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It does vary. this monday there were only about half a dozen couples. I wasn't there until half six though and it had been busier earlier.

Im estimating about thirty guys and only a few single ladies.

Other Mondays it's been absolutely buzzing. Some of the best nights are the quieter ones though.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are most if the guys that go on a Monday bi must be awkward if you start playing with them and there straight how do you tell lol

over a year ago

They are asked upon entry if they are bi we believe

over a year ago

"Are most if the guys that go on a Monday bi must be awkward if you start playing with them and there straight how do you tell lol "

Ask them before you play. They shouldn't be there if they are straight. They should get kicked out.

over a year ago

Any found to be straight on a Monday are politely asked to leave and not to try to return on a Monday.

The regular clients do come and inform us so we can deal with them sharpsih. There are 6 other days for straight guys to come in so no need for them to try and get in on a Monday as it spoils the vibe and makes some feel uncomfortable playing openly

over a year ago

"Any found to be straight on a Monday are politely asked to leave and not to try to return on a Monday.

The regular clients do come and inform us so we can deal with them sharpsih. There are 6 other days for straight guys to come in so no need for them to try and get in on a Monday as it spoils the vibe and makes some feel uncomfortable playing openly"

over a year ago

"Any found to be straight on a Monday are politely asked to leave and not to try to return on a Monday.

The regular clients do come and inform us so we can deal with them sharpsih. There are 6 other days for straight guys to come in so no need for them to try and get in on a Monday as it spoils the vibe and makes some feel uncomfortable playing openly"

They keep asking me to prove I'm bi so I have to perform in the bar or get asked to leave..... Well that's what the voices in my are saying

over a year ago

It's a brilliant night.

over a year ago

Raechel you're always a pleasure to see - well when you're relaxing a little that is lol xxx

over a year ago

I was going to go Monday until they tried charging me as "male" cos they had no idea what TS was lol. I find it hilarious they organize events based for TV's/Cd's but forget TS exists. £28 membership £15 entry. bit of a rip off if im honest, espcially when its a risk take to wether its busy or not

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Is this just single guys Annie? As I'm part of a couple with a straight guy but I love playing with a couple of bi guys

over a year ago

"I was going to go Monday until they tried charging me as "male" cos they had no idea what TS was lol. I find it hilarious they organize events based for TV's/Cd's but forget TS exists. £28 membership £15 entry. bit of a rip off if im honest, espcially when its a risk take to wether its busy or not "

I can't comment reference your status as female but if you were only being charged £15 entry it doesn't sound like you were being charged as a single male. Tbh I've never paid much attention to the charges to get in to chameleons. It's the best club I've found anywhere so far and I have tried quite a few. I think £15 was a bargin.

over a year ago

The regular clients do come and inform us so we can deal with them sharpsih. There are 6 other days for straight guys to come in so no need for them to try and get in on a Monday as it spoils the vibe and makes some feel uncomfortable playing openly "

As a straight guy I'm not sure I would feel comfortable, or want to go, on a bi night!

over a year ago

you'd be suprised at how many try to. They go hoping all the competition will be sucking each other off so they get to come onto the ladies alone..

over a year ago

As a couple as long as 1 is bisexual and the other is bi friendly that's fine ( either way round).

As for TV/CD's there is no membership fee but entrance is £28 but id is required fo membership.

I can't speak for who you spoke to regarding a TS but as you are now a lady you would get charge single lady entrance of £8 and membership is free for single ladies. I can only apologise for the ill informed information whoever you spoke to gave you.

over a year ago

Oh Annie, I know you guys always make me welcome. I was joking when I said the voices in my head tell me to perform sex acts in the bar to prove my sexuality.

I do it because I like being watched when I'm being a naughty girl. I soooo want to be taken over the bar!!

over a year ago

You know you can play anywhere even at the bar. Tha will hav to be on your to do list next time lol xx

over a year ago

Been on it for a while. I was hoping to reach over the bar and get Mark to hold my hands. Gaze into his eyes as I'm taken from behind

over a year ago

haha just do it next time lol im sure it would get plenty of action going at the bar too then

over a year ago

Mark always seems to find me a willing participant. I'll challenge him to set it up next visit then xx

over a year ago

A) My reference to female because I live my life Female, All my ID is female, My gender by law is female etc etc. Unlike you, I'm ts not a tv. So there is a big difference between the two. I also got it wrong, it was £28 entry fee and 15 membership. So, they were charging me as a single male... to bad my ID doesn't say that lol I go to greenhouse as its only £10 and it gets busy on Fridays.

over a year ago

It was a woman, she asked "Are you TV, Male or female?" I said none of then, She asked what I am, I said Transsexual Female. She said hold one second I will go and check, and came back and told me it was £28 entry and £15 membership (if i got that right now), I said it was a little too expensive for my liking but wished her a good night. She tried phoning back according to my missed calls so she may have made a mistake whilst on the phone and wanted to re-correct it. If i can find someone to go with, I may try it out as im always open to new nights. I haven't done many apart from Greenhouse so would be a change of scene to say the least xx

over a year ago

"A) My reference to female because I live my life Female, All my ID is female, My gender by law is female etc etc. Unlike you, I'm ts not a tv. So there is a big difference between the two. I also got it wrong, it was £28 entry fee and 15 membership. So, they were charging me as a single male... to bad my ID doesn't say that lol I go to greenhouse as its only £10 and it gets busy on Fridays. "

By "you" are you referring to me? I have made no comment reference your gender. I am more than aware of the difference between TS and everyone else, thank you.

Knowing chameleons and the staff there as I do I would have recommended you to phone, or better still, go down to see them on a Monday to discuss membership and entry.

over a year ago

I did phone lol

over a year ago

"A) My reference to female because I live my life Female, All my ID is female, My gender by law is female etc etc. Unlike you, I'm ts not a tv. So there is a big difference between the two. I also got it wrong, it was £28 entry fee and 15 membership. So, they were charging me as a single male... to bad my ID doesn't say that lol I go to greenhouse as its only £10 and it gets

busy on Fridays. "

isnt the greenhouse men only?

over a year ago

i'm orally bi only and prefer playing with couples, would this be a good night to come along..

over a year ago

"A) My reference to female because I live my life Female, All my ID is female, My gender by law is female etc etc. Unlike you, I'm ts not a tv. So there is a big difference between the two. I also got it wrong, it was £28 entry fee and 15 membership. So, they were charging me as a single male... to bad my ID doesn't say that lol I go to greenhouse as its only £10 and it gets

busy on Fridays. isnt the greenhouse men only? "

Yes it is. Strictly men only.

over a year ago

busy on Fridays. isnt the greenhouse men only?

Yes it is. Strictly men only. "

im confused aren't you saying your a woman?

over a year ago

Yes it is. Strictly men only. im confused aren't you saying your a woman? "

Cake and eat it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Yes it is. Strictly men only. im confused aren't you saying your a woman? "

Nope. I read it as Jodiee is a woman, Rachael like to dress as a woman.

over a year ago

The regular clients do come and inform us so we can deal with them sharpsih. There are 6 other days for straight guys to come in so no need for themt to try and get in on a Monday as it spoils the vibe and makes some feel uncomfortable playing openly"

so are the bi people told not to attend on straight nights then as afterall they have their night on a monday. Are they asked at the door and turned away too

over a year ago

Yes it is. Strictly men only. im confused aren't you saying your a woman?

Nope. I read it as Jodiee is a woman, Rachael like to dress as a woman."

Yep. This. I hate to shatter the illusion but I'm actually a hairy biker beneath this facade

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

The regular clients do come and inform us so we can deal with them sharpsih. There are 6 other days for straight guys to come in so no need for themt to try and get in on a Monday as it spoils the vibe and makes some feel uncomfortable playing openly

so are the bi people told not to attend on straight nights then as afterall they have their night on a monday. Are they asked at the door and turned away too"

Do you mean to sound so argumentative ?!

over a year ago

The regular clients do come and inform us so we can deal with them sharpsih. There are 6 other days for straight guys to come in so no need for themt to try and get in on a Monday as it spoils the vibe and makes some feel uncomfortable playing openly

so are the bi people told not to attend on straight nights then as afterall they have their night on a monday. Are they asked at the door and turned away too

Do you mean to sound so argumentative ?!"

Sorry no i dont im a loveable softy really. Bev says im too blunt for my own good

over a year ago

Bisexual Monday is set aside to enable bisexual play to take place anywhere through out the building in the same sense as we offer a couples only night for those that don't want single men around.

A lot of non bisexual people spoils the ambience and relaxed atmosphere that makes Monday what it is.

Bisexual activity does go on any day of the week - you often see girl on girl openly however male on male play is frowned upon by many on a normal mixed night. Making them feel dirty, disgusting or worse for enjoying themselves openly. There are also some men and women who don't like seeing girl on girl action before someone shoots me down on that one too.

Its one day of the week where bisexual people can attend without any repercussions - male or female.

over a year ago

Do you mean to sound so argumentative ?!

Sorry no i dont im a loveable softy really. Bev says im too blunt for my own good"

I've heard people ask this before. Do they turn bi people away on straight nights. Why would they? We swing both ways so we do straight stuff too unlike straight people who don't do gay stuff.

We fit in just fine on a straight night and won't be offended at guy on girl action.

over a year ago

For the record; I have never been to the greenhouse.

I guess seeing as it's for men and men in female clothing only that a legally female TS is technically not welcome there unless she is deceiving them into thinking she is still male.

I guess they don't check ID there then?

over a year ago

You're entering a sort of grey area with the greenhouse.

Technically a TS is actually now female and therefore wouldn't not be allowed in the greenhouse but if they are a TG (transgender who has not actually completed the full procedure) then they would still be able to attend if they were waiting the final part of their transformation.

Think this topic has run its course so before it descends into a slanging match unnecessarily maybe a mod could lock this feed.

over a year ago

We would, as a couple, love to go to bi night but as it's during working week it's just too far for us

over a year ago

"You're entering a sort of grey area with the greenhouse.

Technically a TS is actually now female and therefore wouldn't not be allowed in the greenhouse but if they are a TG (transgender who has not actually completed the full procedure) then they would still be able to attend if they were waiting the final part of their transformation.

Think this topic has run its course so before it descends into a slanging match unnecessarily maybe a mod could lock this feed."

That's kinda my point really. If a lady is TS and has legally been recognised as such then I assume she is female in every way.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"We would, as a couple, love to go to bi night but as it's during working week it's just too far for us "

We can only go when we have the week off work, like next week

over a year ago

"We would, as a couple, love to go to bi night but as it's during working week it's just too far for us

We can only go when we have the week off work, like next week "

Enjoy!

Post new Message to Thread