Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best club

Jump to newest

By *ltimate Hotwife OP   Couple
over a year ago

northwest

Taking the sexy "justabitdirty" to her 1st club and we were wondering what's the best club, thing chams but what do you guys think? ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Hi!

It depends what you are looking for and who is there on the night. It could be the best looking club on earth with great facilities but if it was very quiet or the chemistry wasn't right on the night, you may walk away feeling disappointed.

I would say, have a look at all of the clubs in your region, look at their websites and get a feel for them. Then give them a call/email and see what would be the best night for what you are looking for, i.e. more single guys, couples only, fetish, gang bangs, party nights etc...

I have had equally great nights and poop nights in the same club...when we have managed to have a night off to go to other clubs that is!!! lol

Good luck

Vicky xxx

Townhouse

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I've been to cupids & townhouse both are very good,townhouse ,has lots of rooms and is very clean it's so big you could get lost in there,cupids is a bit smaller but you get lots there on Saturday ,not been to townhouse sat.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're in the North East so you cant go wrong with Club F.

over a year ago

As a member of club f and connections. Yep u av to try both. Awsum places so much in common the members make these places .. If u prefer wet clubs if Yu prefer a dry club try the unit if in Blackpool its newly opened

over a year ago

"Hi!

It depends what you are looking for and who is there on the night. It could be the best looking club on earth with great facilities but if it was very quiet or the chemistry wasn't right on the night, you may walk away feeling disappointed.

I would say, have a look at all of the clubs in your region, look at their websites and get a feel for them. Then give them a call/email and see what would be the best night for what you are looking for, i.e. more single guys, couples only, fetish, gang bangs, party nights etc...

I have had equally great nights and poop nights in the same club...when we have managed to have a night off to go to other clubs that is!!! lol

Good luck

Vicky xxx

Townhouse "

its not really the club.. Its the people that make it.. The same club can offer completely different experiences depending on who's attending on the night

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Taking the sexy "justabitdirty" to her 1st club and we were wondering what's the best club, thing chams but what do you guys think? ??"

if you live in the north east.... you have two damn good clubs in here in Club F and Vivente.....

why people always think best is far away.... when sometimes the best clubs for you are on your doorstep... but too blinded to notice

over a year ago

We love chameleons

over a year ago

"Taking the sexy "justabitdirty" to her 1st club and we were wondering what's the best club, thing chams but what do you guys think? ??

if you live in the north east.... you have two damn good clubs in here in Club F and Vivente.....

why people always think best is far away.... when sometimes the best clubs for you are on your doorstep... but too blinded to notice"

over a year ago

Lancashire is the centre the heart of all fantastic swinging venues and of course greater Manchester so much to explore on my doorstep lets swing along

By *ony 69 funMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Taking the sexy "justabitdirty" to her 1st club and we were wondering what's the best club, thing chams but what do you guys think? ??"

I love the vanilla alternative and think its ideal for first timers.

The best thing to do is read the reviews as all the clubs are different.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

Townhouse summed it up.

The 'Best' club for one person, is not the 'Best' club for another.

You can generally give all clubs good marks in some of the same areas (Good staff and hosting, cleanlines, play rooms etc) but the type of experience and Atmosphere they offer can be completely different. Take Chams and Xtasia for example, very close to each other as the crow flies, but two totally different venues but both are good in their own right. Ourplace4fun again, totally different to both of them and one of the smallest in the country but its packed every weekend and on the monthly couples night you can barely get it - because people love it and its well run, well laid out. Its all down to personal preference as to what you want on your night and then of course any club is also only as good as the people in it.

Good venues for First Timers would be couples nights at VA, Liberty, LC and Club F on a Saturday, which has limited singles, but again we would recommend even to those into couples only because of the design of the club and the vetting of the few singles present and the way its run. Check the review section as well, but read an overview, don't take any one review good or bad too literally.

over a year ago

Good points as above every place gives there own experience wats good for 1 may not suit other person ( thumbs up)

By *NicePair88Couple
over a year ago

Newport

Chams is our favourite, but funnily enough I have also just put a notice up asking for views on other clubs. We have been to a few others and for us nothing has come close to Chams in Darleston (not so keen on the Newport Chams however).

Hope you have a great night where ever you go!

K and B. xx

Post new Message to Thread