Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi fem club nights

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apart from Liberty Elite, does anyone know of any other clubs that hold Bi fem nights (not bi nights). Preferably in the Midlands.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Every night seems to be bi fem in every club from what we've seen. It's the bi male tolerant nights that are more scarce. To be fair though, clubs and swingers are becoming more tolerant.

over a year ago

Thanks for your reply.

I get what you mean about every night being bi fem night in clubs

We went to the one at libs though and it was specifically for bi fem couples so I found it was easier to find a girl to play with, without necessarily involving our partners in soft swap. Plus I found it quite a horny night knowing that the women there were all bi.

I agree that clubs / party goers are usually less tolerant towards bi guys

over a year ago

I totally get the psychological effect of knowing everyone is bi. It takes a heap of the pressure off knowing you're approach won't be turned down just because of sexuality.

over a year ago

"I totally get the psychological effect of knowing everyone is bi. It takes a heap of the pressure off knowing you're approach won't be turned down just because of sexuality. "

Yeah exactly and it was really nice for us girls to be able to approach each other more openly knowing that we were all kind of on the same page, if you know what I mean!

over a year ago

Yep. I know that feeling. Hence why chameleons bi nights are my fave. All the guys are bi and the girls aren't going to get funny if we get it on in a public area.

I don't need to worry I'm going to offend anyone by showing an interest. I can handle rejection because there's no attraction. I'm still insecure about revealing my sexuality to straight guys because you never know how they'll react.

over a year ago

Yep can totally understand that - it's definitely double standards. As a bi woman I've rarely had a bad reaction off someone, even if it's a woman who isn't bi she isn't usually 'offended' by my interest..I imagine that's not always the case if a bi man shows interest in a straight male!

over a year ago

A few straight guys can become quite aggressive rather than flattered. You only have to read some of the threads on here to see guys promising pretty extreme violence.

Post new Message to Thread