Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Big Thanks from Xtasia

Jump to newest

By *tasia OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Just a quick massive thanks to a number of people who helped out last night. A guest had a heart wobble and fitted, however not only did we have our first aid staff to hand, we also had an A&E Doctor, Nurse, and Ambulance staff in the club, all who helped out considerably to stabilise the gent concerned. He's asked me to pass on his thanks to all who assisted.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Just a quick massive thanks to a number of people who helped out last night. A guest had a heart wobble and fitted, however not only did we have our first aid staff to hand, we also had an A&E Doctor, Nurse, and Ambulance staff in the club, all who helped out considerably to stabilise the gent concerned. He's asked me to pass on his thanks to all who assisted. "

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Just a quick massive thanks to a number of people who helped out last night. A guest had a heart wobble and fitted, however not only did we have our first aid staff to hand, we also had an A&E Doctor, Nurse, and Ambulance staff in the club, all who helped out considerably to stabilise the gent concerned. He's asked me to pass on his thanks to all who assisted. "

Great Stuff.

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple
over a year ago

Telford

We wasn't sure what was going on, it was nice to see how well you all handled it, but we expect no less from you guys by now, you're always spot on. There was a bit of chatter down below as to what was happening (You do never know) but we did our best to stop people passing on false info. It was the best we could see seeing as I was wearing a rather lets say "open" outfit!

Glad hes ok at least, thats a relief! See you all soon. C x

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Well done to the staff and all the helping off duty professionals in the club.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Poor sod.

What a place to suffer something like that!

I arrived after the event and it was good to see the customers keeping their respectful distance.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No problem

Never thought I'd actually be playing doctors and nurses for real xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well done to all...

Post new Message to Thread