Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Own partner only fun and voyuerism

Jump to newest

By *hoebesamantha OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Droitwich

Hi all,

Me and my wife attended Torture Garden last Friday and got extremely horny in the couples room and ended up cumming for each other.

If we were to go to as wingers club would the same etiquette apply? Could we watch and play with each other without fear of being approached or groped?

Not too crash hot on the swinging scene at the moment!

Thanks for any advice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

People shouldn't - and generally don't - touch without permission. You might be approached - but that is like being chatted up in an ordinary club.

If you go to a couples night you'll find that many people only play as a couple - either in public or in a private room if the club has them. So you can watch, be watched or hide - your choice.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it's likely that you'll be approached but a smile and a polite "we're not playing this evening thank you" is all you need to say. Groping isn't or shouldn't be tolerated whatever the situation.

We often go to Eurekas and play just the two of us with no problem at all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We had the same dilemma as you initially.

People should ask and the ones we say no thank you to are always very respectful of this. If somebody takes advantage of you by touching without permission tell them to stop and if necessary report them. Staff at clubs deal with people like that very well

Any other questions just ask

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think it's likely that you'll be approached but a smile and a polite "we're not playing this evening thank you" is all you need to say. Groping isn't or shouldn't be tolerated whatever the situation.

We often go to Eurekas and play just the two of us with no problem at all "

we also play alone sometimes at eureakas and never get bothered by others , but do get some watching but always give us room and leave if when told.

most clubs you go to have all types of peeps from full swap to voyuers so go and enjoy your own thing as others do

By *hoebesamantha OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Droitwich

Thanks for all the advice, guess we will be looking for somewhere local to go and have a look!

Post new Message to Thread