Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

amour first club experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to amour in Manchester sunday 21st this will be my first club experience. Have read all threads about how to behave etc still dead nervous though but think cos its a social first Il be ok.

Is social the best way to start?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes, best way to start, but do make an effort to chat. Sit at the bar and get to know the staff. When chatting to couples, make sure you acknowledge the bloke and not just the lady.

Enjoy x

over a year ago

"yes, best way to start, but do make an effort to chat. Sit at the bar and get to know the staff. When chatting to couples, make sure you acknowledge the bloke and not just the lady.

Enjoy x "

Thanks for the reply really looking forward to it although really nervous to be honest but sure Il be ok. Have you been to amour? X

over a year ago

If you are going to the social first say hi to me i'll stop you feeling nervous, or get you very tense.....

over a year ago

How was your trip?

I am dying to attend and never been either.

the ladies and shots of amour look great. Was there many people?

I have a fear of turning up and there being 30 guys and two couples. None of whom look like the teams in the pictures...lol

I guess I will have to jump off the boat and into the water...

over a year ago

Havnt been yet mate its this Sunday 21st

By *parkybunnyCouple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

Amour is one of the friendliest clubs I have ever been too, just relax and enjoy meeting new people! Enjoy!

over a year ago

"Amour is one of the friendliest clubs I have ever been too, just relax and enjoy meeting new people! Enjoy!"

Thanks Sparky will do that. Really looking forward to it. I'm in Manchester from Sunday to Thursday so might go Wednesday too ha x

Post new Message to Thread