Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Newbies - Saturday 13th

Jump to newest

By *randMrsNorthern OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cheshire

First post here - be gentle!

My good lady and I have just signed up a few days ago and have now been verified.

We are new to this thing and want some advice - we went to Adventures in Lust twice this summer. The first time was enjoyable, seemed to be a young and attractive group. As bad as it sounds, it surprised us and admittedly dispelled previous prejudices and preconceived ideas. The second time we went however was a few weeks ago and it was the mirror opposite. Had it been our first time, we wouldn't be interested in exploring the scene any further. We appreciate that people come in all shapes and sizes and are beautiful in their own unique ways but we felt a bit out of place.

We are out next Saturday and are thinking of possibly attending a club. What is going on at Adventures? Should we give it a second chance or can someone recommend somewhere else? We are a younger couple in the NW and fancy somewhere within an hour's drive that might be good for us.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Cheshire

???

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/09/14 07:05:17]

over a year ago

I wouldn't bother, there's nowhere in any rule book for swingers clubs that says you have to be young and (only your word for it as no pics) attractive to attend. I'm afraid you take your chances and if that's not for you then you'll be wasting your time.

over a year ago

Cheshire

Sorry if we came across as rude. The beauty of our first time was that there was a range there but the second time we were the youngest by far. Maybe it was just that night.

over a year ago

Cheshire

So could anyone recommend a place for Sat?

Not asking for a place with bouncers at the door with their rule books on who is and isn't attractive (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) but we want somewhere that has a bit of a nightclub feel to it.

over a year ago

"So could anyone recommend a place for Sat?

Not asking for a place with bouncers at the door with their rule books on who is and isn't attractive (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) but we want somewhere that has a bit of a nightclub feel to it. "

I'm told Xtasia in West Bromwich is a good place to go, unlike Chams you wear what you want from the risque to 'normal' going out clothes. I've never been myself but like I say I've heard good things. Of course it may be a bit far for you unfortunately.

over a year ago

Cheshire

Thank you. We will have a look. If it's too far away to drive there and back at that time, it's a good excuse to get a hotel

over a year ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 09/09/14 08:51:25]

over a year ago

Cheshire

Any other suggestions for this Sat?

Thank you

over a year ago

With every club you have no guarantee. Yes some places attract a younger crowd but there is no guarantee that on that night the crowd will appeal to you (or you to them). As a self proclaimed old fart (and bloody proud of it!) Who has tried many clubs in the NW id say go to the club events section and have a look which one has a party night. They are usually busy. You are spoilt for choice, but the choice is yours. Failing that the fffff do at xstasia at the end of the month is sure to pack a diverse crowd.

over a year ago

Cheshire

Thank you for the advice

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Hi Saturday @ Adventures is Virgins night, this always attracts lots of new couples. but unfortunately this does not guarantee there Age, Shape or Size. What I can say is that I will be there with a few other couples similar to myself. Hope to see you there.

over a year ago

Cheshire

Hi. We do remember seeing you last time

Maybe see you there

over a year ago

Don't write people off so quickly!! Ive met some wonderful people at clubs that are way out of my age range but chatting to them and getting to know them brought about that click, even if it doesn't you've made some friends

over a year ago

Cheshire

Not writing anybody off. Thought we had covered that already to be honest.

Regards.

over a year ago

Cheshire

We aren't oil paintings by a long shot and we aren't judgemental or naive enough to assume everyone at any club is a ten out of ten (that in itself is open to interpretation!) but we did want to know if anywhere caters more for the younger ones. Sorry if that caused offence. It was not intended.

over a year ago

You haven't offended me or anyone else I don't think, it's just people are trying to help you, give you some suggestions, every club can be hit and.miss

over a year ago

Cheshire

Good. Glad I've not offended. I guess you're right. Just think first time was a hit as you put it and then the second time a miss. Will have a look around.

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Look forward to seeing you. Come say hi. Hope I wasn't the couples you were on about hee hee xx

over a year ago

Cheshire

No. You're not "that" old haha!

Jokes!

You came over to try to get my wife to do a lap-dance. Blonde hair and dress.

We (wife and I) didn't do anything that night. Just went into a private room and played.

Might say hi on Sat if we come but we are new as I've said before and shy/tame so sont expect to see us starkers on that stage.

over a year ago

OP. How about Cupids? It's a very friendly club.

I always go to a club with no expectation of any play. It's a social night potentially with added bonuses . The beauty for you as a couple is you can always play anyway whether you meet anyone or not

Hope you find your fun

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

You should say hi, we don't always play, it's sometimes nice to drink n chat xx I'm looking forward to meeting u now lol xx

over a year ago

Cheshire

We went to Adventures last night and had a good time, thanks.

over a year ago

Cheshire

And slim and slender sorry we didn't make ourselves known to you. We did see you there again though in your green dress (well, until you removed it in the play room that is!)

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

You should of said hi, I could of then verified you on here xxx maybe next time xx

over a year ago

Cheshire

We need verifying tbh

Maybe next time. Do you remember us?

over a year ago

It sais you been here for 2 weeks and not few days op lol.

over a year ago

Cheshire

Not following you, sorry.

What are you on about?

over a year ago

Cheshire

If you mean verification, we have sent a photo verification in but they get kept private. We joined a couple of weeks ago, yes.

over a year ago

"Not following you, sorry.

What are you on about?"

I meant, on your profile it sais you been here 2 weeks and in your text on forum u said you been here few days, or you mean you been using for few days?.

over a year ago

Cheshire

We had to wait seven days if I remember correctly to post. And send in a pic. Either way, we are new here

over a year ago

"We had to wait seven days if I remember correctly to post. And send in a pic. Either way, we are new here "
lol yes that's fine and welcome

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Send me a private message of what you were wearing and I'll let you know xx

over a year ago

Might be worth trying atlantisEVOLUTION next time you are free... I'd certainly recommend it.

It has a great night club feel and vibe and a proper party atmosphere! Age range on a standard night is anywhere from 18 upwards. I'm 25 myself so sounds like it might suit !

Post new Message to Thread