Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Naturist clubs and condoms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all please excuse the potentially naive question!

I'm hoping to get to a club soon, most probably Kestrels.

Of course, this is strictly a naturist spa rather than a Swingers Club but it seems clear to me that lots of sexual activity does go on there.

So whilst if I go I won't expect any action (that would only be an unexpected bonus) it does, of course, make sense to go prepared 'just in case'.

So what is the condom etiquette? Most site Q&As don't mention anything.

If you're nude do you find people blatantly carrying them around with them all day?

Are confirms provided 'by the house'?

Would couples etc expect guys to bring their own or is that dangerous (potential tampering etc) so they would provide them?

Sorry if this sounds silly but it's better to know these things in advance than turn up without any and regret it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You should look after your own health so take your own and maybe put them in a little wash bag that you could wrap in your towel. I'm sure a regular of kestrals will be about soon to tell you what they do.

over a year ago

"You should look after your own health so take your own and maybe put them in a little wash bag that you could wrap in your towel. I'm sure a regular of kestrals will be about soon to tell you what they do. "

Hi thank you, yes that sounds like a sensible approach. Any other tips or guidance that Kestrels (or other similar establishments) regulars can provide? What do you do when you're there? Thanks.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just so that you're aware - please don't ever try this at a genuine Naturist club - you'll be bodily thrown out on your ear, and if you're lucky then your clothes will be thrown out after you!

Naturism and Swinging do not mix - I love both, but there is no connection!

By *andtsurreyCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

We are regulars at Kestrels...K has a tiny bag, think it was an old phone or camera case. He puts condoms, lube sachet, mints and Nurofen in there. All events catered for... even a headache!

Hope that helps

k and T

over a year ago

"Just so that you're aware - please don't ever try this at a genuine Naturist club - you'll be bodily thrown out on your ear, and if you're lucky then your clothes will be thrown out after you!

Naturism and Swinging do not mix - I love both, but there is no connection!

"

Hi Annie, yes I agree 100% and of course wouldn't do anything like that at a purely naturist venue.

But I get the impression that sometimes stuff does happen at Kestrels, of course I may be wrong!? If so I apologise and retract my question unreservedly.

Also happy to take PM's if it isn't really appropriate to discuss on an open forums, thanks.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Kestrels is very much a swingers spa - you won't find many naturists there who aren't into swinging in some shape or form.

Take your own condoms with you. We usually use the ones we take with us but I'd be quite miffed if the single guy we were playing with didn't have any with him at all as this screams either 'selfish' or 'I was hoping for a bareback encounter'.

It's perfectly acceptable to carry a little wash bag around with you - lots of people do. Or tuck a condom under the rubber wrist band with your locker key and store any extras in your locker.

over a year ago

"We are regulars at Kestrels...K has a tiny bag, think it was an old phone or camera case. He puts condoms, lube sachet, mints and Nurofen in there. All events catered for... even a headache!

Hope that helps

k and T

"

Excellent, so a small wash bag or similar is appropriate? Thank you for the response.

By *andtsurreyCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

Yep a little washbag would be fine. We go packed for what looks like a week away... robes, picnic, extra towels!! No one bats an eyelid it's so chilled.

Enjoy if you go

K and T

ps it's definitely not just naturist. Lots of play too

over a year ago

"Kestrels is very much a swingers spa - you won't find many naturists there who aren't into swinging in some shape or form.

Take your own condoms with you. We usually use the ones we take with us but I'd be quite miffed if the single guy we were playing with didn't have any with him at all as this screams either 'selfish' or 'I was hoping for a bareback encounter'.

It's perfectly acceptable to carry a little wash bag around with you - lots of people do. Or tuck a condom under the rubber wrist band with your locker key and store any extras in your locker. "

Thank you, excellent advice.

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

A few months ago I was in the dark room at Kestrels where a lady was being a greedy girl and some guy whispered to me 'got any condoms?' and I'm thinking 'really? You're asking me that? You've come to a swingers club without being prepared? ' it's like going to a pub with no money.

By *abcouple11Couple
over a year ago

Truro

agree with several previous - carry a small bag with condoms, lube, etc. Then when you are heading to spa all you have to do is grab familiar bag. Also know what you are looking for after playing. Can be quite a lot of "debris" after a large "shag-pile" play session! Gowns, towelds, other folk's "kits", etc, everywhere...

over a year ago

"agree with several previous - carry a small bag with condoms, lube, etc. Then when you are heading to spa all you have to do is grab familiar bag. Also know what you are looking for after playing. Can be quite a lot of "debris" after a large "shag-pile" play session! Gowns, towelds, other folk's "kits", etc, everywhere..."

Ha yes, good advice! All very well being prepared up front but I hadn't considered sifting through the carnage afterwards for your stuff! Best to put it somewhere safe in a corner but I guess being sensible and organised like that is the last thing on your mind as you go into playtime!

Post new Message to Thread