Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First timer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I really want to go to a club/party... But I'm scared

I don't know what to expect, what to wear, go alone, go in a group?!

Help... Thank you

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

Careful what you wish for as they will be grouped around not long after arrival....when on a bad night

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Haha!

Is it like a night club?? Go wearing night out attire...? I probably sound stupid ha!

But I don't want to turn up dressed in a koala bear onesie if no one else is if you know what I mean

X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi sexy, somewhere like Chameleons would be a good first club, Saturday night is couples only and should therefore be easier than a mixed night. If you would like I can take you there one night..

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Cupids in Swinton is a friendly club. I also recommend Connections in Blackpool.

Might be worth going on the clubs page and picking the ones close to you and checking out their web pages.

As to what you wear, it does depend on the club. Some will expect you to don towels for the wet areas, some are fine with you in nightclub attire, some insist on lingerie after a certain time. Its best to check the websites.

By *ewexperience83Couple
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

"I really want to go to a club/party... But I'm scared

I don't know what to expect, what to wear, go alone, go in a group?!

Help... Thank you

Xx"

I wear my going out type dress's which are usually lipsy. If I was a single women I'd go in a group, x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was also thinking the same? What to wear thinking of trying ourplace4fun

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Cupids in Swinton is a friendly club. I also recommend Connections in Blackpool.

Might be worth going on the clubs page and picking the ones close to you and checking out their web pages.

As to what you wear, it does depend on the club. Some will expect you to don towels for the wet areas, some are fine with you in nightclub attire, some insist on lingerie after a certain time. Its best to check the websites."

Wyrd speaks wisely

Post new Message to Thread