Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First time....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any tips for someone going to a club for the first time???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say, relax, don't be shy in talking to people and depending on the size of the club don't necessarily expect to play the first time, some people prefer to get to know men a little. And be open minded! Most of all enjoy it! Juicy x

over a year ago

Yep i'd agree!

Just be open, chatty and friendly rather than 'lurking, leering and following!' - As you can imagine, ladies hate that!

You may have more chance of success if you try a club that limits numbers of single males - but you'll probably need to call these in advance and let them know you're going!

Good luck!!

over a year ago

Always call ahead to make sure you get in.

Ask for a tour when you get there and get the lowdown on the rules etc

Have a relax and sit around taking it all

Don't follow unless your sure they want to be followed

Don't touch as above.

Have fun and be social.

Good luck.

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

Do not follow the honeypot like a bee, number 1 rule.

over a year ago

Hi all, I have been considering a club for a while and been following different threads for advice, I have picked up a few pointers but is it worth single guys going or are these clubs just full of them? Any advice would be greatly received I just don't want to become 'another' single guy in the crowd.

over a year ago

"Hi all, I have been considering a club for a while and been following different threads for advice, I have picked up a few pointers but is it worth single guys going or are these clubs just full of them? Any advice would be greatly received I just don't want to become 'another' single guy in the crowd. "

Different clubs have different nights & rules on numbers for single guys. Ring your local club & find out which is the best night to visit. Most clubs limit the amount of guys on ant one night although even on 'open' nights we haven't found clubs to be over run with guys. More than anything it tends to be couples, but regardless, have confidence in your attributes and what makes you unique! Juicy x

Post new Message to Thread