Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Naked Tuesday at chams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there, I'm thinking of popping along to chams on Tuesday, just wondering what it's like there for the rudie nudie night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hi there, I'm thinking of popping along to chams on Tuesday, just wondering what it's like there for the rudie nudie night "

You just wanna hang out?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi there, I'm thinking of popping along to chams on Tuesday, just wondering what it's like there for the rudie nudie night "

Did not like it at all, nakedness is compulsory no matter how unattractive people are. I like something left to the imagination, would never go again

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

"Hi there, I'm thinking of popping along to chams on Tuesday, just wondering what it's like there for the rudie nudie night

Did not like it at all, nakedness is compulsory no matter how unattractive people are. I like something left to the imagination, would never go again "

didn't like it either

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Weeeeeeeeeell we liked it. Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm hoping it will be a bit like silverleighs but more naughtiness

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I like it. Really relaxed and friendly x

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I'm hoping it will be a bit like silverleighs but more naughtiness"

I take it you ARE a member of Chams? It`s just that there`s a huge waiting list for single guys

over a year ago

"I'm hoping it will be a bit like silverleighs but more naughtiness

I take it you ARE a member of Chams? It`s just that there`s a huge waiting list for single guys "

Bit self righteous???

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I take it you ARE a member of Chams? It`s just that there`s a huge waiting list for single guys

Bit self righteous??? "

There are still many single guys who don`t know about Chams membership and the queue to join. Just hoping to save him a wasted journey if he isn`t.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Bit self righteous???

There are still many single guys who don`t know about Chams membership and the queue to join. Just hoping to save him a wasted journey if he isn`t."

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Bit self righteous???

There are still many single guys who don`t know about Chams membership and the queue to join. Just hoping to save him a wasted journey if he isn`t."

We

Seemed fair enough to point that out to him, think it was just being helpful not self righteous.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I quite like it but then I normally end up naked any night I'm there lol

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

In our mind nakedness should be compulsory for guys every night. Don't understand why guys walk around hiding behind a towel if they are really looking for some fun.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Hi there, I'm thinking of popping along to chams on Tuesday, just wondering what it's like there for the rudie nudie night

Did not like it at all, nakedness is compulsory no matter how unattractive people are. I like something left to the imagination, would never go again "

Nakedness is compulsory because it is a nude night. If it was not compulsory, it would be just any other night.

Naked naughtiness is the way forward

over a year ago

Naked night is great fun. I go in guy mode for obvious reasons! Although ladies are allowed to wear stockings and shoes so I could still do my hair and makeup.

Seriously tho, it tends to be a quieter night but very relaxed. Everyone seem even more chatty and so it's even easier to break the ice and get naughty

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Did not like it at all, nakedness is compulsory no matter how unattractive people are. I like something left to the imagination, would never go again

Nakedness is compulsory because it is a nude night. If it was not compulsory, it would be just any other night.

Naked naughtiness is the way forward "

I'll give up sex before i go to naked naughty night. It's not that i don't get naked in chams, i've done the couple's room & the dark room naked at my choice when i was ready too.

Thankfully it's not a condition for every night. I wish i had the confidence the rest of you have & commend you for it Enjoy getting your white bits out guys & gals xx

Mrs Dolph

over a year ago

Me n my lady friend are interested in going sometime is it hard to gain access as a couple n what times are best to go?? We both are fit n have no problem being naked by the way

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Me n my lady friend are interested in going sometime is it hard to gain access as a couple n what times are best to go?? We both are fit n have no problem being naked by the way "

I'm not fit and have no problem going naked

As a couple you should be able to turn up and get membership but would ring just to check.

over a year ago

"Me n my lady friend are interested in going sometime is it hard to gain access as a couple n what times are best to go?? We both are fit n have no problem being naked by the way "

You will both need photo ID and it's Busiest on Fridays and Saturdays. No single men on Saturdays though

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Me n my lady friend are interested in going sometime is it hard to gain access as a couple n what times are best to go?? We both are fit n have no problem being naked by the way

I'm not fit and have no problem going naked

As a couple you should be able to turn up and get membership but would ring just to check. "

Depends on your definition of 'fit' Evie. Physically fit & fit as in attractive to others is in the eyes of the beholders.... Have fun

over a year ago

"Me n my lady friend are interested in going sometime is it hard to gain access as a couple n what times are best to go?? We both are fit n have no problem being naked by the way

You will both need photo ID and it's Busiest on Fridays and Saturdays. No single men on Saturdays though "

I used the word couple n I also used the word we

over a year ago

You will both need photo ID and it's Busiest on Fridays and Saturdays. No single men on Saturdays though I used the word couple n I also used the word we "

Yes and I was giving you the information that if you wanted to play with single men Friday is a better night for you and this is the reason WE as a COUPLE don't go on a Saturday. Jeez defensive or what?

over a year ago

You will both need photo ID and it's Busiest on Fridays and Saturdays. No single men on Saturdays though I used the word couple n I also used the word we

Yes and I was giving you the information that if you wanted to play with single men Friday is a better night for you and this is the reason WE as a COUPLE don't go on a Saturday. Jeez defensive or what? "

Ok thanks for the info

Post new Message to Thread