Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ill be honest iv dont all things sexual but never been to a club, i wud like to know what to expect? prices? and maybe i cud be chaperoned (yes i know chaperoned at the age of 40+ lol)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Find the club you fancy visiting then go on there website for prices. Just make sure you know they will let you in on the night as some want you to phone ahead for prospective members.

As for finding someone to go with you bite the bullet and go on your own. Once through the door a good club will have someone to show you around and you will soon feel at ease.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you? X

over a year ago

"Thank you? X

"

Try townhouse, easy drive for you from Chester and they do a single men intro evening where they vet you(nothing hideous, just make sure you don't fondle every passing woman) and then offer membership. Most if the other guys there will NE new so you shouldn't feel out if place. Usually quite a few single man loving couples around too for some fun. Maybe see you there x

over a year ago

"Thank you? X

Try townhouse, easy drive for you from Chester and they do a single men intro evening where they vet you(nothing hideous, just make sure you don't fondle every passing woman) and then offer membership. Most if the other guys there will NE new so you shouldn't feel out if place. Usually quite a few single man loving couples around too for some fun. Maybe see you there x "

this

Try the Wednesday evening x

Saint

Post new Message to Thread