Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Tenerife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have never been to a club before but we are thinking of visiting the one in Tenerife next month. Are clubs abroad very similar to the ones in England?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got persuaded to go to teneriff last year... its a dump which I hope to erase out of my memory as soon as possible.

over a year ago

Gee, thanks!

over a year ago

Don't know where he went, but I have been many times and love it.

By *igandanneCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

We will be going next week for another night of fun

over a year ago

"We have never been to a club before but we are thinking of visiting the one in Tenerife next month. Are clubs abroad very similar to the ones in England? "

Mystique is only club in Tenerife , we went in July ,it's well laid out and clean, there's a couple of rooms which are on a terrace above the street which are partly open air, we both really liked these ,thought it was a turn on fucking only yards from unsuspecting people walking in the street below.

We went on a Saturday night and it didn't start filling up until after midnight, there was a good mix of people.

We ended up playing with a couple who didn't speak English ,that's a first ,and probably only difference to the night from our uk club visits.

We'd recommend the club, have fun.

over a year ago

We've been to tenerife many times always had a great time not tried the club though

Hope you have a good time

over a year ago

I loved Tenerife , went for many years but not to the hits spots cos they too busy for me. Never went to a club though

By *aste of tenerifeMan
over a year ago

tenerife

Lol sounds like that guy didn't get laid in Tenerife. Maybe he paid for a 1 star expected a 5 star. Been to the club. It's very nice. Can be hit and miss on numbers. And helps if u know some Spanish. Lots of locals go.

over a year ago

Thank you guys, that's teally helpful, we really appreciate your help. We can't wait!

over a year ago

"Lol sounds like that guy didn't get laid in Tenerife. Maybe he paid for a 1 star expected a 5 star. Been to the club. It's very nice. Can be hit and miss on numbers. And helps if u know some Spanish. Lots of locals go."

If you are referring to me then no, stayed in the 5* and went with a girl. I didn't go to any swingers club there. I just found the island as a whole a dump. Without sounding rude towards anyone I guess people just have lower standards/expectations.

The only decent part was going to the top of the volcano, then after walking round the other side and fucking in and the cloud. Have a great selfie photo of the cloud below us while taking her from behind.

By *ostonLadMan
over a year ago

North West

I've visited Tenerife a few times, it's a great place, not sure where you stopped, but it's been a brill holiday everytime.. Not been to any clubs through, just the nudist beaches

By *ingerjo_leeCouple
over a year ago

swinton

we are heading to tenerife 29th sept till 11th oct with 2 other cpls off here

im sure we will have a ball not sure if we aill be going to club tho but after meeting other cpls and singles there

thanks jo

over a year ago

We love the island and go 3 -4 times a year.

Club Mystique is a must on a Friday or A Saturday, with a lovely mixed crowd...even if it isn't busy the facilities are brilliant.

By *enerife-guyMan
over a year ago

Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Great club

over a year ago

We go to Tenerife 3-4 times a year. Mystique is a great club, clean and well run. Nice mix of people too

By *an_danCouple
over a year ago

notts

Hi guys we are going on the 12-21 of this month where abouts is the club?

Many thankps if your going to be on the island drop us a message if you fancy a meet

Dan jan xx

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"We have never been to a club before but we are thinking of visiting the one in Tenerife next month. Are clubs abroad very similar to the ones in England? "

hit and miss, wasn't a fan of what Tenerife has to offer

over a year ago

The club is called Mystique and is in Las Americas.

over a year ago

I'm going next Friday for a week

over a year ago

I've holidayed in Tenerife for 20 years and can honestly say it's far from a dump.

over a year ago

ignore the post saying its bad Playa de las Americas is awesome best holiday ever was there..no idea about the clubs though

over a year ago

We can't wait, a break in the sun Is always welcome!

over a year ago

By *ingerjo_leeCouple
over a year ago

swinton

We can not wait to go neither only 22 more sleeps to go

over a year ago

Club Mystique is a must for anyone in the Adeje, Americas area. Clean and stylish and really well laid out. We have had a few good nights there. A lot of locals do attend, but we have found most are approachable and you also get a few from various countries too. Throw out the language barrier and you can have a cracking night.

over a year ago

over a year ago

It was our first ever experience of swinging and it took us a year to try again had a horrendous time with a youngish single African who had been allowed in on couples night as he was friends with the owner

Wouldn't take no for an answer kept saying I will try her iwill try her to the point of almost screaming it and having my wife in tears and this was before midnight my wife got very nervous and though she very occasionally smokes bought some and the barmaid who had saw what was happening took her to the balcony to calm down while I got her another drink only for her to reappear one minute later after the owner had screamed at her to get undressed if she was out there and then had led her out the front door and told her to smoke there

The barmaid also got bollocked by him and he made a show of hugging the African guy patting him on the shoulder shaking hands and pointing at us and laughing at which point we left

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

"It was our first ever experience of swinging and it took us a year to try again had a horrendous time with a youngish single African who had been allowed in on couples night as he was friends with the owner

Wouldn't take no for an answer kept saying I will try her iwill try her to the point of almost screaming it and having my wife in tears and this was before midnight my wife got very nervous and though she very occasionally smokes bought some and the barmaid who had saw what was happening took her to the balcony to calm down while I got her another drink only for her to reappear one minute later after the owner had screamed at her to get undressed if she was out there and then had led her out the front door and told her to smoke there

The barmaid also got bollocked by him and he made a show of hugging the African guy patting him on the shoulder shaking hands and pointing at us and laughing at which point we left"

we agree its an awful place seedy and no pivacy . gran canaria for us x2 club fantastic

over a year ago

Just wondering are there any clubs in fuertaventura or has anybody done anyswinging there

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback guys, it's all helpful.

Post new Message to Thread