Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

le chambre bi night??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will be our first visit, not to the club, but bi night, anyone wish to share their experiences of this night??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *jeibm2012Man
over a year ago

manchester nr piccadilly

I'm also thinking of going on Monday 8th (assuming that's when you mean?) so I'd also like to hear from anyone with anything to share

over a year ago

So many of u been there then :-/ xxx

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple
over a year ago

Huyton

We emailed the club to ask how busy this night was, still waiting for a reply after 3 weeks

over a year ago

Well we'll be there lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We emailed the club to ask how busy this night was, still waiting for a reply after 3 weeks "

Without going into detail, the owner who deals with direct emails has been ill lately. Their own forum I still active though and the people who run or attend the bi night can tell you how busy it is generally. But like any night, we cant guarantee who will come through the door

By *jeibm2012Man
over a year ago

manchester nr piccadilly

"We emailed the club to ask how busy this night was, still waiting for a reply after 3 weeks

Without going into detail, the owner who deals with direct emails has been ill lately. Their own forum I still active though and the people who run or attend the bi night can tell you how busy it is generally. But like any night, we cant guarantee who will come through the door"

Thanks Panda - I was wondering why my messages were going unanswered!

over a year ago

Its been a few years since I went, but it was an enjoyable tunight. Be prepared for some guys to follow you around like lost sheep (looking at your photos its a given that this will happen lol )

There tends to be an abundance of bi guys there, but as for any other night if you say no most respect your wishes.

By *eanandJulieCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

We usually do the doors and bar on bi night..... Its alike to a Sunday, no disco just background music but as the 'bi scene' for guys isn't the norm on a regular night, then that's why this night is put on. As with any club night you can never guarantee how busy it will be and does vary month to month with a mix of couples, guys and TVs.

Have fun if you come down

over a year ago

We have been its a intresting night to say the least

over a year ago

Swell Dean n Julie, we're comin for sum fun, been too long since full volume has been allowed, can't wait xx

Post new Message to Thread