Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Hostesses at clubs again!!

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

I,d like to re-open this debate and leave it running to see if anyone covers a couple of valid issues that i,m aware of.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's the issues?

over a year ago

You want to see if anyone has the same issues without you saying it?

Her

over a year ago

And the issue is ???

over a year ago

The only hostesses we've seen at clubs are like greeters not sexy workers I'm not saying it doesn't go on but we've never seen it

over a year ago

I have been a hostess at organised partys, showing people around and being barlady.there are no issues with that I see, only that im not allowed to play when doing it

over a year ago

"The only hostesses we've seen at clubs are like greeters not sexy workers I'm not saying it doesn't go on but we've never seen it "

Same here

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Nope going keep ya guessing, and no i,m not ashamed . The days of how others percieve me are well and truely behind me....

I learnt that it is nia impossible to please all, and perhaps I spent to much time and energy in doing so.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 02/09/14 19:01:44]

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Nope going keep ya guessing"

Erm, without a subject a debate tends to flounder.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/09/14 19:04:40]

over a year ago

"I,d like to re-open this debate and leave it running to see if anyone covers a couple of valid issues that i,m aware of."

if your already awear of them why do you need them covering?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Club hostesses have as much right to be members of this site as anyone else, as long as they are not asking for money on here i don't see the problem with it.

over a year ago

"The only hostesses we've seen at clubs are like greeters not sexy workers I'm not saying it doesn't go on but we've never seen it

Same here"

and here

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Club hostesses have as much right to be members of this site as anyone else, as long as they are not asking for money on here i don't see the problem with it. "

totally agree

over a year ago

"Club hostesses have as much right to be members of this site as anyone else, as long as they are not asking for money on here i don't see the problem with it. "

this is where I dont like the term hostess as gets in a muddle with prostitution.

Clubs and parties employ men and woman to show people around etc it dosent mean there there to keep guests happy via sex.when im a hostess I do a job like a vanilla barlady bit of laugh and flirt with the guests.

I know there are clubs that employ prostitutes, please dont get them confused with part of the club/party team that eg meets greets and shows you around

over a year ago

totally agree x

And can't see what the issue is

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

well done that man!!

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Ok as to stop this debate floundering.. Heres one thought.

To some the idea of hostesses is deplorable...

But consider, those who are hired to play are only overing a service..

We all go to the dentist, gynocologist, doctor..., even a shrink.

All either probe in areas which are unhygenenic, or estract intimate emotional feeling from us... And yes we pay for it.

Yet we don,t aportion disgust at this practice....

I fail to see any difference with hostesses as long as both are consenting...

Now then open to the floor..

By *rishmochaMan
over a year ago

Herts

By hostess you actually mean paid ladies & not staff who are looking after guests at clubs?

I've been to some clubs where they've had paid ladies. I haven't got involved, but don't see the issue as long as guys know that my partner isn't there to 'perform'.

over a year ago

I think i need to up my medication as i havnt understood most of this

Gimp

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

a lot of people who dislike this idea tend to have never actually been to such clubs, and don't really know how they work. There are times when I'm quite pleased about this as it acts as a excellent filter and stops the soft swingers from entering and spoiling those clubs as well

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Unable to communicate with women... Poppycock!!!!

Hostesses would soon suss that and can refuse... !!!!

So we assume theres no health benefits to gain from such activity??

over a year ago

"Unable to communicate with women... Poppycock!!!!

So we assume theres no health benefits to gain from such activity?? "

Of course theres Health benefits, After all we all know that if a bloke doesnt empty his dirty water regular his pipes get blocked n his knob falls off

Dr Gimp

over a year ago

"

a shag a day keeps the doctor away

over a year ago

Of course theres Health benefits, After all we all know that if a bloke doesnt empty his dirty water regular his pipes get blocked n his knob falls off

Dr Gimp "

Ha ha that made me laugh. A good orgasm good for circulation but I can Also sort it myself ha ha xx

over a year ago

Dr Gimp

Ha ha that made me laugh. A good orgasm good for circulation but I can Also sort it myself ha ha xx "

You do realise that Women like yourself who ar Happy to sort yourselves out are actually the Root cause of the rise in knobfallingoff itis in the UK, For gods sake woman save a dick n have a Shag

Mercy Gimp

over a year ago

"

a shag a day keeps the doctor away "

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Ps to ealier statement..

Are we to presume that the fellas who find it difficult to communicate with the ladies... Or probabley more accurate are not comfortable with own bodies are to be denied.

Denied the beauty and pleasures that lucky couples take for granted.in this to assume that intimacy is purely the preserve of the confident( bolshy) and the beautifull??

Come on!!

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Another thought...those who dislike the idea of hostesses consider this.

And I would not wish this to happen to any couple... But.

Should the hieness act of playing away by the male be dicovered by the female of partnership....

Though hard to except would the blow be tempered knowing it was with a hostess, rather than a random lady in bar, nightclub or at work????

Hmmmm. ??

over a year ago

It woudlnt matter to me who he had played away with. If a partner did something behind my back it's the act not who.

Not quite sure what point your trying to make with your posts on this...

over a year ago

"Nope going keep ya guessing, and no i,m not ashamed . The days of how others percieve me are well and truely behind me....

I learnt that it is nia impossible to please all, and perhaps I spent to much time and energy in doing so."

So I'm supposed to know what your issues are without you saying. Are you in huff as the last thread didn't go your way? Have you been asked to pay?

I have no clue,but I'm curious. But communication is a 2 way street. Speak or don't speak but don't do ' guess what I'm talking about'

Just makes you appear foolish.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I think i need to up my medication as i havnt understood most of this

Gimp "

I like this. It shows insight.

I think mind altering substances may be to blame for our predicament.

The op isn't making a lot of sense at all.

over a year ago

Gimp

The op isn't making a lot of sense at all. "

i though it was just me, though i have read his posts in not sure what point he's making

By *onny BonesMan
over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Gimp

i though it was just me, though i have read his posts in not sure what point he's making "

I'm so pleased it's not just me who's confused. Why the big build up?? Took almost 30 messages in (I'm guessing as I skimmed the most part) until the OP decided to reveal what he meant.

over a year ago

Gimp

i though it was just me, though i have read his posts in not sure what point he's making

I'm so pleased it's not just me who's confused. Why the big build up?? Took almost 30 messages in (I'm guessing as I skimmed the most part) until the OP decided to reveal what he meant. "

Ok so what did he mean then?

over a year ago

Gimp

I'm so pleased it's not just me who's confused. Why the big build up?? Took almost 30 messages in (I'm guessing as I skimmed the most part) until the OP decided to reveal what he meant.

Ok so what did he mean then? "

i still have no idea

over a year ago

I had a nose around and I think the answer is in his profile.

By *tephenb001Man
over a year ago

Stapleton

Yawn Yawn....

over a year ago

Trying to work out what you mean but think the activity you imply is paying for sex. Can tell you now, there is no health benefits to such activity but plenty of health risks. (Not being specific to hostesses in clubs here).

over a year ago

"Another thought...those who dislike the idea of hostesses consider this.

Should the hieness act of playing away by the male be dicovered by the female of partnership....

Though hard to except would the blow be tempered knowing it was with a hostess, rather than a random lady in bar, nightclub or at work????

Hmmmm. ??

"

im not keen on the term hostess as said above there are different types of hostesses

if a couple seperate and the male is aloud to go to a swingers club alone and play with other swingers, I doubt they would play with a hostess it would be disrespectful to their partner.think your trying to add more questions to get more debating

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Another thought...those who dislike the idea of hostesses consider this.

Hmmmm. ??

"

Err no! Either way he'd get his balls hacked off with a wooden spoon and showen the door.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Yes I get all points and perhaps I do sound pompuss but i,m certainely not angry ha lol...

Purely observational and trying to encourage discussion.

I suppose my angle is whether paid or not paying or not hostesses at clubs are essential for a clubs ambience...

And " HEALTH RISKS" ha thats a laugh... Ask yourself this " HONESTLY" most hostesses dicipline them selfes to regular health / sti screenings...

How often do you/ we go??? Let alone having the time for...

Well i,m going to sign off on this subject... I feel it is to sensitive and rich for some...

If I have upsett I aplogise that was not my intention.

Now go have some fun ya devients...!!

over a year ago

"Nope going keep ya guessing, and no i,m not ashamed . The days of how others percieve me are well and truely behind me....

I learnt that it is nia impossible to please all, and perhaps I spent to much time and energy in doing so."

over a year ago

OP not really sure what your problem is with prostitutes they are out there in many forms, use them if you wish, don't if you don't want to. Try to be certain that the woman you employ is doing it willingly.

We have been to clubs in France where professional women are present, they mostly deal with the single guys so as a couple we have little to do with them. Can't say they do any harm and we have never been to a club in the UK where professionals have been obvious.

Do remember that in many clubs members may volunteer to help out for part of the evening, and may play later when off duty, so are no more professional than any other person in the club.

over a year ago

"Ok as to stop this debate floundering.. Heres one thought.

To some the idea of hostesses is deplorable...

But consider, those who are hired to play are only overing a service..

We all go to the dentist, gynocologist, doctor..., even a shrink.

All either probe in areas which are unhygenenic, or estract intimate emotional feeling from us... And yes we pay for it.

Yet we don,t aportion disgust at this practice....

I fail to see any difference with hostesses as long as both are consenting...

Now then open to the floor.."

Can I just politely point out you don't pay for a Dr, gynocologist or shrink, all these services are free on the national health service. Also dentist are also an essential NHS subsidised service. None of the services you mention can really be compared to a prostitute.

By hostess you mean prostitue. There is a very big difference between a club hostess (some there to show you, serve drinks, chat, flirt but not engage in sexual contact) and a prostitute.

I have absolutely no issue with attending a club with a host or hostess, I would however not knowingly go to a club that employees prostitutes.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Yes I get all points and perhaps I do sound pompuss but i,m certainely not angry ha lol...

Purely observational and trying to encourage discussion.

I suppose my angle is whether paid or not paying or not hostesses at clubs are essential for a clubs ambience...

And " HEALTH RISKS" ha thats a laugh... Ask yourself this " HONESTLY" most hostesses dicipline them selfes to regular health / sti screenings...

How often do you/ we go??? Let alone having the time for...

Well i,m going to sign off on this subject... I feel it is to sensitive and rich for some...

If I have upsett I aplogise that was not my intention.

Now go have some fun ya devients...!!

"

nope sorry, a hostess ie, someone that shows people around, serves drinks, flirts a little, helps to create a relaxed atmosphere is of course a good thing to have at a club night, but it is far from essential to have prostitutes present on a club night to service people, after all you go to a club for the night out not with an expectation that you will play.

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Nope going keep ya guessing

Erm, without a subject a debate tends to flounder."

Founder.... Flounder is something fish do!

over a year ago

Gimp "

Don't worry you are not alone! In fact I think the OP doesnt understand the issue as there isn't one. Hostesses are employed as greeters/barmaids/maitre d'e. If you go to a posh restaurant do you have an issue with the chap who shows you to your table?

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Gimp

Don't worry you are not alone! In fact I think the OP doesnt understand the issue as there isn't one. Hostesses are employed as greeters/barmaids/maitre d'e. If you go to a posh restaurant do you have an issue with the chap who shows you to your table? "

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Ps to ealier statement..

Are we to presume that the fellas who find it difficult to communicate with the ladies... Or probabley more accurate are not comfortable with own bodies are to be denied.

Denied the beauty and pleasures that lucky couples take for granted.in this to assume that intimacy is purely the preserve of the confident( bolshy) and the beautifull??

Come on!!

"

Denied?

If ever there was a statement of entitlement!

A

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Does anyone fancy giving me a précis of this? I started reading it, but lost the will to live.

over a year ago

"Does anyone fancy giving me a précis of this? I started reading it, but lost the will to live. "

Think the OP may have imbibed a bit of alcohol before posting. He also appears to have confused hostessing with prostitution, though not too sure if he just couldn't find the right letters on the keyboard

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Does anyone fancy giving me a précis of this? I started reading it, but lost the will to live.

Think the OP may have imbibed a bit of alcohol before posting. He also appears to have confused hostessing with prostitution, though not too sure if he just couldn't find the right letters on the keyboard "

Ah, I'm up to speed on this one, now. I shall print out s FORUM INSURANCE claim form.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Clearly getting hostess and escort/sex worker confused is easy to do I guess ???

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Clearly getting hostess and escort/sex worker confused is easy to do I guess ???

"

Yes, one is a car and the other is a trolley for desserts that is a swine to fit in the former.

over a year ago

"Clearly getting hostess and escort/sex worker confused is easy to do I guess ???

Yes, one is a car and the other is a trolley for desserts that is a swine to fit in the former. "

even worse when you accidently find yourself travelling down the M1 wondering why there are so many desserts placed all around you

over a year ago

"Nope going keep ya guessing

Erm, without a subject a debate tends to flounder.

Founder.... Flounder is something fish do! "

it is but flounder has more than one meaning.

By *4nc3rCouple
over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

Have any of you ever seen a Facebook post/conversation where one of the communicating parties has blocked you therefore you can only see one side of the conversation as the blocked members posts/existence is hidden from you?

That is how I feel on this thread.

over a year ago

"Have any of you ever seen a Facebook post/conversation where one of the communicating parties has blocked you therefore you can only see one side of the conversation as the blocked members posts/existence is hidden from you?

That is how I feel on this thread."

????

over a year ago

"Have any of you ever seen a Facebook post/conversation where one of the communicating parties has blocked you therefore you can only see one side of the conversation as the blocked members posts/existence is hidden from you?

That is how I feel on this thread."

If someone as blocked you i thought you could still see there comments on the forums....unless its changed

By *4nc3rCouple
over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

That is how I feel on this thread. If someone as blocked you i thought you could still see there comments on the forums....unless its changed"

I mean because of the lack of explanation in this thread... It feels like the OP was starting a debate within his own head... Reading his first few posts and the OP itself it seems like they were mostly replies to posts that don't seem to exist.... Lol

It's okay I'm obviously on my own here haha

By *oandjohnCouple
over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

Who really care if hostess are in some clubs. If they are swinging then they are swinging. Hell we have to pay to get in as a couple.. It would be nice if they paid us to attend. Lol

I think someone needs to go on a brick laying course so he can learn to build a bridge lol

over a year ago

That is how I feel on this thread. If someone as blocked you i thought you could still see there comments on the forums....unless its changed

I mean because of the lack of explanation in this thread... It feels like the OP was starting a debate within his own head... Reading his first few posts and the OP itself it seems like they were mostly replies to posts that don't seem to exist.... Lol

It's okay I'm obviously on my own here haha "

might be my fault at one stage one of my posts did a hoodini

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Oh dear lost I translation I feel....

Rounding on an individual is easier than disscussing the subject.

I,m done here.

over a year ago

"The only hostesses we've seen at clubs are like greeters not sexy workers I'm not saying it doesn't go on but we've never seen it

Same here"

Same here too,

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Same here

Same here too, "

Me too and I attend a few clubs x

over a year ago

I kept reading this and I just got more and more confused.

I also kept feeling an overwhelming urge to reach for a red pen!

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Oh dear lost I translation I feel....

Rounding on an individual is easier than disscussing the subject.

I,m done here.

"

so you didnt get what you wanted from the thread so the dummy comes out.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

When I was doing research about swingers clubs in Germany, I discover the idea, at least at some clubs is completely different, especially at the "hostess issue"

Here u have a review of one guy visiting Insomnia in Berlin:http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/archive/index.php/t-3353.html?s=5e674862a971294127a876bcad6dd424

By *hris n AnnaCouple
over a year ago

edinburghish

That is how I feel on this thread. If someone as blocked you i thought you could still see there comments on the forums....unless its changed

It's okay I'm obviously on my own here haha "

Nope I knew what he meant all a bit odd

By *hris n AnnaCouple
over a year ago

edinburghish

PS Meant the OP's posts x

Post new Message to Thread