Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

The Decadance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there any management profile on here just tried accessing the website but it seems to Be down ?? Any info on tonight or a little bit about the club would be great ps it's our first club visit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

find that odd as i was looking at the site

yesterday ,its free to join and its says free for couples to get in which i thought bit odd as how do they make any money and its says it has a bar and is not a health club or sauna club x

By *acupWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Hi the club is a swingers club and yes it's free for couples before 10 am after that it's £10 if there is a party on it's more no need to join as a single guy only 20 on the door with I'd it's a good club look on there reviews

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hi the club is a swingers club and yes it's free for couples before 10 am after that it's £10 if there is a party on it's more no need to join as a single guy only 20 on the door with I'd it's a good club look on there reviews "

Do they have a website We could look at? Other clubs we have checked up on have a website with info/prices as we don't use Fab on a regular basis.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Hi the club is a swingers club and yes it's free for couples before 10 am after that it's £10 if there is a party on it's more no need to join as a single guy only 20 on the door with I'd it's a good club look on there reviews "

before 10am? or is that a typo?

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

"Hi the club is a swingers club and yes it's free for couples before 10 am after that it's £10 if there is a party on it's more no need to join as a single guy only 20 on the door with I'd it's a good club look on there reviews

Do they have a website We could look at? Other clubs we have checked up on have a website with info/prices as we don't use Fab on a regular basis. "

yes but as mentioned in above posts its down today for some reason xxx

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

its temporarily down for 24 hours you can link to the site from the club reviews section on here .

hope this helps

Post new Message to Thread