Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

manchester clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we will be in manchester on the 19th sept and going to try one of the clubs ,just wondering what one is best on a friday nite .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Cupids in swinton is great on a Friday night I've been there and you get loads of nice people there.

over a year ago

"Cupids in swinton is great on a Friday night I've been there and you get loads of nice people there. "

thanks noticed its greedy girls in cupids on a friday thats not really our thing ,any info on adam&eves or amour would be great x

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Cupids in swinton is great on a Friday night I've been there and you get loads of nice people there.

thanks noticed its greedy girls in cupids on a friday thats not really our thing ,any info on adam&eves or amour would be great x"

Greedy Girls (Greedy Cock and Tails) is on the 5th September and starts in the afternoon. Their calendar doesn't show any intention to hold a similar event on the day/ night you want to attend.

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Cupids in swinton is great on a Friday night I've been there and you get loads of nice people there.

thanks noticed its greedy girls in cupids on a friday thats not really our thing ,any info on adam&eves or amour would be great x"

Its not greedy girls every friday, only when advertised as such. Cupids and Amour before A&E's but thats just my personal choice. x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Adam and eves is a nice friendly club and on in our experience very friendly staff and lots of nice people. Partners in bury is also very good

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I always enjoy Partners when I'm visiting Manchester. Shower well when getting out of the pool though, they are somewhat generous with the chlorine.

By *ans123Couple
over a year ago

manchester

thanks noticed its greedy girls in cupids on a friday thats not really our thing ,any info on adam&eves or amour would be great x

Greedy Girls (Greedy Cock and Tails) is on the 5th September and starts in the afternoon. Their calendar doesn't show any intention to hold a similar event on the day/ night you want to attend."

Friday the 5th sept in the all day party

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Cupids GG is not your usual theme. There are a lot of couples that attend, loads of fun and banter and games happening in the bar area, then a lot of couples play in the couples room.

Feel free to message me for more info.

over a year ago

"Adam and eves is a nice friendly club and on in our experience very friendly staff and lots of nice people. Partners in bury is also very good"

I'll second that but I've not had a bad experience in any of the clubs x

over a year ago

Have only been to cupids and partners.... Have no preference a really depends what we are going for x

over a year ago

thanks for all the info not sure what club going to yet will be staying near airport so prob look at one near there .x

By *ot4ujoWoman
over a year ago

Eccles

I've been to cupids amour and Adam and eves it just depends what your looking for

Amour is lovely really nice clean modern club

Cupids when I've been was more couples

Adam and eves is probably the most single guy friendly although the club it self needs updating but it's clean

All three clubs have very friendly helpful staff

over a year ago

thanks again for all the info we r going to try amours as its closest to airport where we r staying,is it best to phone and book in or just turn up on the nite x

By *ot4ujoWoman
over a year ago

Eccles

Just turn up x

By *mour manchesterCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"thanks again for all the info we r going to try amours as its closest to airport where we r staying,is it best to phone and book in or just turn up on the nite x"

Look forward to meeting you both, xx

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"thanks again for all the info we r going to try amours as its closest to airport where we r staying,is it best to phone and book in or just turn up on the nite x

Look forward to meeting you both, xx"

mmmmm me too. might just pop in myself on that night too xx

over a year ago

"thanks again for all the info we r going to try amours as its closest to airport where we r staying,is it best to phone and book in or just turn up on the nite x

Look forward to meeting you both, xx"

really looking forward to meeting all you lovely pps,whats the dress code if any lolx

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

really looking forward to meeting all you lovely pps,whats the dress code if any lolx"

It's a dress down club (or at least that's what people have done when we have gone). You pay at the bar, get a locker key etc. Usual stuff: nice leingerie or whatever they dare for the ladies, men in boxers etc ot just the towel. DJ

over a year ago

really looking forward to meeting all you lovely pps,whats the dress code if any lolx

It's a dress down club (or at least that's what people have done when we have gone). You pay at the bar, get a locker tkey etc. Usual stuff: nice leingerie or whatever they dare for the ladies, men in boxers etc ot just the towel. DJ"

thanks guys x

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Then they disappeared ( I had messaged them privately with additional information ) what does that mean? DJ

Post new Message to Thread