Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Cumbria

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all, can anybody recommend me as to where to go round the Cumbria area, the closer to whitehaven the better!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm afraid there's no swinging clubs in Cumbria if that's what you're after, however, you're on the edge of the Lakes so pop off to Wastwater, Wasdale Head, Ennerdale, Cockermouth, Keswick or have a wander along our gorgeous beaches in St Bees, Seascale and down as far as Bootle and Silecroft...enjoy my county

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/09/14 22:08:38]

over a year ago

"I'm afraid there's no swinging clubs in Cumbria if that's what you're after, however, you're on the edge of the Lakes so pop off to Wastwater, Wasdale Head, Ennerdale, Cockermouth, Keswick or have a wander along our gorgeous beaches in St Bees, Seascale and down as far as Bootle and Silecroft...enjoy my county "

I love the Lakes, frequent visitor - Cumbria is a beautiful county. Only thing I slightly disagree with is the beaches - maybe we went on the wrong day but I thought Seascale was grim.

Love Wastwater and especially Ennerdale which is more secluded and less often visited than many of the other lakes (meres) - will be back up in your part of he world soon

over a year ago

I'm from the lovely Cumbria myself, moved down to london a couple years back, lived very close to derwentwater; in Keswick and absoulutely loved it.

Much liked Cockermouth, Whitehaven and St. Bees you gotta see for yourself is just amazing.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I live in st bees.... Nice place, relaxed atmosphere and nice people... It just gets a bit boring when you're looking for excitement lol cheers anyway all,I'm just gonna have to look and try harder lol

over a year ago

Cumbria is an amazing place... Someone really needs to open a club here!

Wastwater is beautiful, the ice cream from hartleys is gorg! What not to love hehe

over a year ago

"Hello all, can anybody recommend me as to where to go round the Cumbria area, the closer to whitehaven the better! "

Find the A69 (or any other road) they all lead to better places!

Post new Message to Thread