Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Non-members nights at clubs

Jump to newest

By *ing_Arser OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

How are those different from regular nights (or days for that matter)? busier, quieter, no difference?

My question is about clubs in the NW.

I don't want to join any club as I don't "swing" that often. Besides, I don't feel comfortable giving my id or credit card details.

Non-members days/nights seem so expensive (obviously for the non-members) though.

Any experiences to share?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can't speak for clubs in the north west but in the midlands/stoke area when we've attended socials for non members we've still be required to produce id. Personally I wouldn't want to go to any swinging venue where any tom dick or Harriet could just wander in off the street. At least with providing id if something happened the club would have details of any perpetrators and I personally feel safer about that. I also think it shows how.committed a club is to its clientele.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"I can't speak for clubs in the north west but in the midlands/stoke area when we've attended socials for non members we've still be required to produce id. Personally I wouldn't want to go to any swinging venue where any tom dick or Harriet could just wander in off the street. At least with providing id if something happened the club would have details of any perpetrators and I personally feel safer about that. I also think it shows how.committed a club is to its clientele."

same at some clubs within Manchester. ID is still very much needed for guests, but no credit card details.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never been asked for ID in Northern clubs.

Post new Message to Thread