Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

What do I wear to a club?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have had a number of invitations to meet at or go to Ab Fabs (and I do want to go) but I've no idea what would be suitable attire having never been to a club before. I'm a larger, but normally confident, woman who wouldn't want to feel too out of place. Responses of whatever I feel comfortable in from the men aren't helping. Any suggestions, please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A smile

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I wore a dress and hold ups last night, but usually wear a mini skirt, top, and hold ups. You want something comfy but easy to remove and get back on.

over a year ago

"A smile "
Think I may be able to manage that

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

Something comfortable but it makes you feel sexy as if your feeling both your confidence will be through the roof making it a more enjoyable night for you

over a year ago

"I wore a dress and hold ups last night, but usually wear a mini skirt, top, and hold ups. You want something comfy but easy to remove and get back on."

What she said

over a year ago

Dress up to start with. Lingerie underneath. You can always change into sexier stuff when your nerves have settled down

over a year ago

"I have had a number of invitations to meet at or go to Ab Fabs (and I do want to go) but I've no idea what would be suitable attire having never been to a club before. I'm a larger, but normally confident, woman who wouldn't want to feel too out of place. Responses of whatever I feel comfortable in from the men aren't helping. Any suggestions, please? "

depending on the club, you don't need to dress down at all in the social areas; can remain in what you arrived in... People wear anything from jeans to a little black dress.. You will not feel out of place... If and when you do decide to play, the lighting is often dim in the pay rooms helping with our modesty a little... And there is no rule that you have to get naked.. Us ladies can keep as many clothes on as you wish

over a year ago

The vast majority of clubs are by their nature very open minded and non judgemental but for the first few times that is such a mental leap from the 'social norm' it can be hard to admit to yourself that those glances are of lust and administration not of 'What is she wearing? '

As a bloke in can't give you a girls perspective on what to wear but can assure you that what males like to see is not what you wear but how you wear it...do it with confidence and you will pull off anything x

over a year ago

I tend to wear a dress (easier access) that i would wear out anyway but vamp it up a tad with high heels, holds ups & showing a bit more cleavage than usual.

wear what you feel comfortable in & then you'll be able to relax & have fun.

over a year ago

I wore a corset once ! Was a great idea at the beginning of the night but 2am and trying to squeeze back into it wasn't so great lol !

I usually go in a little short low cut dress and hold ups x

over a year ago

Thanks everyone for the advice. I shall now look forward to it

over a year ago

I think you should wear what you have on in your profile pic. Sexy heels and panties pulled down. Sexy look and you would be mobbed!

By *ewexperience83Couple
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I always where one of my lipsy dress's as they always seem to do the trick then when it's dress down time I wear either a baby doll or my really pretty bra and knickers set xx

By *ewexperience83Couple
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Wear*

over a year ago

So big smile, killer heels, something comfortable (no corsets) affording easy access with plenty of confidence. Thanks to everyone who responded it is appreciated

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Kitty loves to wear her corsets to a club, but does take bras to wear when it's later and the corset has come off, so saves the time consuming putting back on

On the flip side my OCD does kick in when i see an incorrectly laced corset lol, lost count of times i've had to re-lace or tighten properly lol

Post new Message to Thread