Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

AbFab Tuesdays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone have any experience of AbFab's Tuesday clothes optional night? Seems to be quite new. I have an early flight from Heathrow on Wednesday so have the opportunity to visit. My concern is that it will be very quiet mid-week and I won't be able to stay too late. I'm not sure it would be worth the cost for a single male.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Also a bit concerned about the no clothes thing - don't look my best naked these days.

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

"Also a bit concerned about the no clothes thing - don't look my best naked these days. "

Tuesdays are the quietest of the three midweek nights it opens and the crowd is dependent on the number of people at Kestrels, day times at same venue, which is in itself dependent on the weather as it is a naturist day.

The clue to clothes is in the word optional

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

"Also a bit concerned about the no clothes thing - don't look my best naked these days.

Tuesdays are the quietest of the three midweek nights it opens and the crowd is dependent on the number of people at Kestrels, day times at same venue, which is in itself dependent on the weather as it is a naturist day.

The clue to clothes is in the word optional "

Natasha and David are quite right - that said, you do tend to get some lovely people in attendance on Tuesday - it's perhaps a little less freneticthan other evenings...

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

It could be a ghost town - or those 2 or 3 people turn up who make it the evening of your life.

Worst case scenario - you get to spend the evening in the hot tub watching the planes rake off from Heathrow

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

"It could be a ghost town - or those 2 or 3 people turn up who make it the evening of your life.

Worst case scenario - you get to spend the evening in the hot tub watching the planes rake off from Heathrow "

Lol! Too true!!!

I guess one should NEVER turn up with expectations of fun .... Just a good laugh and a chat!

over a year ago

Thanks all. Most likely give this one a miss and save it for when I have more time at a weekend.

Post new Message to Thread