Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Which clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In the north west and midlands have a reasonable quantity of single men attend? We go to townhouse, but on a busy Saturday the number if single men is limited to eight, which is simply not enough! Chams often has quite a few but we like to have a change now and again. We don't really fancy greedy girl nights because they are often midweek and we have to be up early for work the next day. There is also the assumption that Scarlett will fuck anyone who wants at that sort of even and she won't. Would like a Saturday night out and a choice of maybe 10-20 single men? Any contributions gratefully received

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"In the north west and midlands have a reasonable quantity of single men attend? We go to townhouse, but on a busy Saturday the number if single men is limited to eight, which is simply not enough! Chams often has quite a few but we like to have a change now and again. We don't really fancy greedy girl nights because they are often midweek and we have to be up early for work the next day. There is also the assumption that Scarlett will fuck anyone who wants at that sort of even and she won't. Would like a Saturday night out and a choice of maybe 10-20 single men? Any contributions gratefully received "

There aren't. Any then?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"In the north west and midlands have a reasonable quantity of single men attend? We go to townhouse, but on a busy Saturday the number if single men is limited to eight, which is simply not enough! Chams often has quite a few but we like to have a change now and again. We don't really fancy greedy girl nights because they are often midweek and we have to be up early for work the next day. There is also the assumption that Scarlett will fuck anyone who wants at that sort of even and she won't. Would like a Saturday night out and a choice of maybe 10-20 single men? Any contributions gratefully received

There aren't. Any then? "

Saturday night in quite a few clubs is normally Couples and Single fems only, I'm sure a few clubs aren't, but the majority are.

You could try Xtasia in West Brom on a Friday night and there is an FFFF event there Friday 26th Sept, so if you're names on the guest list on here, you'd get in for free.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not all Greedy Girl nights are mid-week. I was at one at Connections in Blackpool last night and there were plenty of men. The next ones arranged by SexyPartiesUK are 3rd Oct and 7th Nov, both at Partners in Bury.

For non-greedy girl nights try Cupids in Swinton. Last time I went I had a lot of interest, and if I can get 7 or 8 men (good looking buggers too) to shag me, anyone can.

over a year ago

"In the north west and midlands have a reasonable quantity of single men attend? We go to townhouse, but on a busy Saturday the number if single men is limited to eight, which is simply not enough! Chams often has quite a few but we like to have a change now and again. We don't really fancy greedy girl nights because they are often midweek and we have to be up early for work the next day. There is also the assumption that Scarlett will fuck anyone who wants at that sort of even and she won't. Would like a Saturday night out and a choice of maybe 10-20 single men? Any contributions gratefully received "

It's the same everywhere .....

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

try the Private club in Aston Birmingham, plenty of single guys there

over a year ago

"try the Private club in Aston Birmingham, plenty of single guys there"

We still haven't found enough bottle to go , been close but not quite made it

over a year ago

"try the Private club in Aston Birmingham, plenty of single guys there

We still haven't found enough bottle to go , been close but not quite made it "

go with another couple or plan to meet someone there... Once you have had a taste of the clubs you will love them

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Too many single men at Cupids UV party last night (purely personal opinion) so a Saturday at Cupids might suit you.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Definitely try Cupids. You may find on a party night there are a way more couples than single men, which is preferable for myself.

A Friday evening may be well suited.

Partners too get a few guys in, but I find that if you are in the pool or Jacuzzi, if I'm on my own they think they can touch me up without asking or even speaking to me.

Post new Message to Thread