Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Single guy at a club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First time at a club last week and I really struggled with confidence on approaching a couple/female that caught my eye and found myself walking round all night like a tool! Any ideas/tips would be much appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think you need to be sociable to be successful at clubs. All to often the advice given on here is to get to clubs, however if you have no social skills and struggle in normal situations to chat to people you will struggle in clubs. Good luck.

over a year ago

Went to my first club a couple of months ago. I'm quite reserved with strangers and had a similar experience. I felt very self-conscious and out of place. I think you do need to be pro-active in talking to people. Now I have an idea how the clubs work maybe I'll find it easier next time.

At one point there was a couple having sex and half a dozen single males (myself included) standing round in a semi-circle watching - with their hands in their pockets! It seemed somewhat sordid but I guess the couple were easy with being watched as they left the door open.

over a year ago

"I think you need to be sociable to be successful at clubs. All to often the advice given on here is to get to clubs, however if you have no social skills and struggle in normal situations to chat to people you will struggle in clubs. Good luck."

Couldn't agree more... and hands certainly shouldn't be in pockets unless it's to get a condom out!

over a year ago

I should clarify - my hands weren't! Didn't seem right. Everyone else's were.

Post new Message to Thread