Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs up north - Thursdays night

Jump to newest

By *jxxxx OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Can anyone recommend a club in the north that is good on a Thursday? I had a look at partners as they seem to be holding a couples night today, has anyone been before? Does it get busy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andS33Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

You two never stay in lol, worse than us

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Ive never been to Partners but No3 is a nice club with friendly people and its their weekly social tonight until 10 then its dressdown for the rest of the night. I'll be there tonight with a friend so if you see me come over and say hi x

By *jxxxx OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"You two never stay in lol, worse than us "

ermmm may I remind you I had no intentions of going out Tuesday! Glad I did though

By *jxxxx OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Ive never been to Partners but No3 is a nice club with friendly people and its their weekly social tonight until 10 then its dressdown for the rest of the night. I'll be there tonight with a friend so if you see me come over and say hi x"

No 3 is looking like the better option. Have you been to one of the social events before? Does it get relatively busy?

By *andS33Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"You two never stay in lol, worse than us

ermmm may I remind you I had no intentions of going out Tuesday! Glad I did though "

Hehe, we were glad you did too

By *ornyPair09Couple
over a year ago

durham

We're going to Partners tonight with and know of at least 4 other couples going so it should be a good evening.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

We can't go tonight because JB is working. We like Cupids and will be there for the party on Saturday but what draws us to Partners on a regular basis is the fantastic wet area and the things that go on in them. I (male ) prefer Thursdays because they are couples nights but single males have their uses (lol) and we like Fridays there as well. DJ.

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Ive never been to Partners but No3 is a nice club with friendly people and its their weekly social tonight until 10 then its dressdown for the rest of the night. I'll be there tonight with a friend so if you see me come over and say hi x

No 3 is looking like the better option. Have you been to one of the social events before? Does it get relatively busy? "

I was there on thursday, it wasnt too bad for a thursday night but it was far busier on the friday x

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"We can't go tonight because JB is working. We like Cupids and will be there for the party on Saturday but what draws us to Partners on a regular basis is the fantastic wet area and the things that go on in them. I (male ) prefer Thursdays because they are couples nights but single males have their uses (lol) and we like Fridays there as well. DJ."

LOL I do come in useful sometimes D lol

Post new Message to Thread