Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

London NW8

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have a night in London NW8 this weekend.

Can anyone recommend a club nearby?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Try Our Place 4 fun, its about 10 minutes in a taxi towards Alexandra Palace - pretty much the only choice in central'ish London and really good fun. Give them a call. Enjoy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have fun in London .

over a year ago

Thanks folks. I won't be going as Rachael. We'll be just going as straight swingers that night.

over a year ago

Just spoken to the club. We're still registered so on for Saturday night in male mode

I note they say no to anal sex so I'm guessing they don't approve of bi male play either?

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Don't know, we didn't get that far!

over a year ago

Having read the info on the Our place4 fun site it is rather muddled and there is an anal-phobic attitude. It certainly sounds like it is non trans friendly.

"Our Swingers Parties are for straight and bisexual female activity and straight male activity.

This formula is the standard swinging convention across the world and reflects the consensus of opinion among both male and female swingers of all countries."

"ANAL SEX is FORBIDDEN for both Male and Female in all areas for Club Member Comforts and Health and Hygene"

Doesn't sound like a very friendly place

over a year ago

I'm going in straight mode with my wife so it's not really a problem. Dressed as a guy no one would know I'm bi.

Naked, however, my tattoo, smooth body and legs tend to get noticed. Oh and I won't be taking my ankle chain off!

Every straight night in every club we've been to has ended up with at least one guy asking if I'm bi so he can play with me too.

over a year ago

No anal with either sex or male on male play is permitted at ourplace4fun

Post new Message to Thread