Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well done that Man

Archibald Gimp

over a year ago

Some (stress some) can be. They follow couples or women around like stalking predators. But there are nice fellas too. Like everything, there's good and bad in club goers.

over a year ago

They are always welcomed but sex isn't always on the card even tho a high price been payed at the entrance lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So best way to be is just let the night roll

over a year ago

"They are always welcomed but sex isn't always on the card even tho a high price been payed at the entrance lol "

How much is one?

over a year ago

"They are always welcomed but sex isn't always on the card even tho a high price been payed at the entrance lol

How much is one? "

Usually they are 30 to get in, but the high end ones can be as much as 60.

over a year ago

Blimey! Bet they can be a fun place though

over a year ago

"So best way to be is just let the night roll "

Go in with no expectations, a respectful attitude and don't get pissed out ya mind. Talk to people and mingle. Enjoy watching in the public areas and you never know your luck. The invite to join in might just come your way.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Read a lot about men being pushy and not really welcome as over bearing "

nice ones are welcome, pushy ones arent...nothing more to it than that

over a year ago

Don't drink anymore so that's sorted!!

over a year ago

"Blimey! Bet they can be a fun place though "
Yes they can be as well

over a year ago

I can be nice....sometimes

over a year ago

"Read a lot about men being pushy and not really welcome as over bearing "

Some are most are not, some couples most are not sadly too many preconceptions can spoil fun for the many.

over a year ago

A friend told me that when she was at a club, recently, a guy came up to her. His chat up line was 'are you playing?'

Made me laugh.

over a year ago

"A friend told me that when she was at a club, recently, a guy came up to her. His chat up line was 'are you playing?'

Made me laugh."

That can work..... ...it has

over a year ago

"A friend told me that when she was at a club, recently, a guy came up to her. His chat up line was 'are you playing?'

Made me laugh."

I got in a club on saturday, let's go out in my car...err let's not

Her

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I see it all the time in cupids,you will see a couple walking about and you can bet your life on it that as soon as they have gone past there will be one or more blokes within seconds right behind them it is very sad,I've seen it when a new couple come in before they can settle down they get scared off,and leave,but they still don't understand what they have done wrong when you tell them what a pillock they have been.

over a year ago

We can be our own worst enemy at times and we can all get tarred with the same brush.

That said you volunteer as a single male and have grow a thick skin or go back to normal dating.

The fact you swing shows you have a reason for not using the usual methods of meeting ladies for casual sexual encounters.

over a year ago

Single women especially want friendly and respectful guys at clubs, not much fun without!

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

There are some great single guys at clubs, unfortunately there are some idiots too. There are the sheep that just follow you around, the lurk ears that just stand in the corridors waiting, the opportunists who wait till something starts then try their luck, the towel twitchers that sit opposite you playing with their cocks, not nice when you are eating your Buffett!. Having said all that there are the genuine decent guys who take the time to talk, some are quite direct but at least they make the effort. But something we have noticed is that some couples can be very rude to the single guys too, there is no need for it, a polite no thanks has never caused us an issue but we have seen some couples just go off on one! Having been a single guy going to clubs I know how daunting it can be. Best advice is go and enjoy your night, force yourself to talk to people and see where the night takes you. Have fun!

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

To add to the above a funny one happened at Chams the other week, we had a fun night and one of the single guys we had seen earlier sat upstairs chatting to a group of guys came over to us in the bar and started chatting, MrsH asked him if he fancied going to a room and he was shocked. When she asked why he said the guys he was talking to said "she never plays, just walks around posing"! MrsH said she never plays with any of them because they never make an effort!!

over a year ago

We felt like the pied piper with the following of single men at lc on a friday, honestly its like being rounded up by a pack of stray dogs, we stick to saturday couple nights now

over a year ago

The fact you have the body of a goddess would be the reason!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"To add to the above a funny one happened at Chams the other week, we had a fun night and one of the single guys we had seen earlier sat upstairs chatting to a group of guys came over to us in the bar and started chatting, MrsH asked him if he fancied going to a room and he was shocked. When she asked why he said the guys he was talking to said "she never plays, just walks around posing"! MrsH said she never plays with any of them because they never make an effort!! "

thats happened to me.... if i have played with someone afterwards some single guys have said to me "wow, whats your secret?" to which I have answered ......

"I actually go and talk to people.... as opposed to wandering round wearing grooves in the carpet being some sort of creeping silent ninja!"

I always tell this story to make a point... but it goes in one ear and out the other... funny enough Couples pay more attention to it than single guys heard more than one couple use it which is flattering...

" i was just chatting to a couple and they asked me if I wanted to play.... so we go into an empty open room, so we start playing... my head is between her legs and the next thing I hear are multiple keys jangling......

I get my head up to look... and there were 7 guys, cocks in hand wanking a bit too close to my head for comfort..

she then said the following "anybody who has bothered to find out what my name is... you are welcome to join in!..... if not, no chance!!!"

all the blokes look at each other.... then look at me!... i just then said "I am not telling you"

and then they wandered off... but it was a brilliant way of getting a point across

over a year ago

"To add to the above a funny one happened at Chams the other week, we had a fun night and one of the single guys we had seen earlier sat upstairs chatting to a group of guys came over to us in the bar and started chatting, MrsH asked him if he fancied going to a room and he was shocked. When she asked why he said the guys he was talking to said "she never plays, just walks around posing"! MrsH said she never plays with any of them because they never make an effort!!

thats happened to me.... if i have played with someone afterwards some single guys have said to me "wow, whats your secret?" to which I have answered ......

"I actually go and talk to people.... as opposed to wandering round wearing grooves in the carpet being some sort of creeping silent ninja!"

I always tell this story to make a point... but it goes in one ear and out the other... funny enough Couples pay more attention to it than single guys heard more than one couple use it which is flattering...

" i was just chatting to a couple and they asked me if I wanted to play.... so we go into an empty open room, so we start playing... my head is between her legs and the next thing I hear are multiple keys jangling......

I get my head up to look... and there were 7 guys, cocks in hand wanking a bit too close to my head for comfort..

she then said the following "anybody who has bothered to find out what my name is... you are welcome to join in!..... if not, no chance!!!"

all the blokes look at each other.... then look at me!... i just then said "I am not telling you"

and then they wandered off... but it was a brilliant way of getting a point across"

That's a great story and hopefully some single men may get it.

Post new Message to Thread