Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Our first club visit, xtasia or chams?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Were looking to have our first club visit in the next few weeks and have always heard about _tasia and chams and as they are the closest to us they seem the best to go to but were stuck to which one? We dont want loads of single guys and not into the clicky clubs plus dont want one that will rip up off for membership incase it turns out to be our first and last visit to the club.

So if you have some advice for us or maybe you would like to accompany us for the night maybe?

Mr & Mrs Mids x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When we are visiting a new club for the first time we look up the club reviews on here. We also look up the club website and check out their photo's of the rooms etc to get a feel for the place.

There is no way of knowing who will be there on the night you go. Some places may seem cliquey but it's possibly just that everyone is really shy and daren't make the first move.

Have a look at membership prices, take it all into consideration then decide which you prefer. Go with an open mind, ask the staff for a tour, and have fun.

over a year ago

Out of the 2 I prefer chams.

I prefer it because you have private rooms and its just has a better feel to it. I would say try a Saturday night as it just for couples and single ladies.

Or if you are looking for single men a Friday night.

over a year ago

Thanks guys we will take a look at the clubs websites and see if we can decide x

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Two completely differing clubs when it comes to dress code too which may be important. Xtasia is like a normal night club with "extra bits" so you dress as you would for a "normal" night out although ladies may dress a little more sexily if you want. On the other hand, at Chameleons you dress down, the provided towels being preferred although ladies can wear sexy undies etc. and the guys can wear shorts etc.!

over a year ago

"Two completely differing clubs when it comes to dress code too which may be important. Xtasia is like a normal night club with "extra bits" so you dress as you would for a "normal" night out although ladies may dress a little more sexily if you want. On the other hand, at Chameleons you dress down, the provided towels being preferred although ladies can wear sexy undies etc. and the guys can wear shorts etc.! "

Thanks, like the idea of the whole dress sexy thing rather than the towel approach as think it makes it more relaxed rather than the cum fuck me im only wearing a towel look lol, looked on both sites and _tasia is appealing more at the moment due to the couples only nights as apposed to chams where every night seems to be aimed towards couples and single guys but still not decided fully yet??? :/ x

over a year ago

Chams is couples only on a Saturday night try them both and you choose which you prefer, we love chams but it's very much personal choice

By *TMA that man againMan
over a year ago

worester

Chams all them way

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

We've only been to Chams but we really enjoyed it. It was very relaxed and I enjoyed dressing up in sexy lingerie. We went on a Saturday night when it was only couples and single ladies. We are thinking about going again in a couple of weeks.

over a year ago

"We've only been to Chams but we really enjoyed it. It was very relaxed and I enjoyed dressing up in sexy lingerie. We went on a Saturday night when it was only couples and single ladies. We are thinking about going again in a couple of weeks. "

Oh im sure when we looked at chams website just it said it was couples and singles most nights as in single guys too and being our first club experience we would prefer to leave out the single guys this time but if chams do couples and single women nights aswell as _tasia then we will def give chams a good think can you just have a relaxed drink then without people expecting you want to fuck just because you have looked at them? Lol x

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

We wouldn't go to a club on a night there were single men. We went with another couple off here. It was all very relaxed. We just had a few drinks, looked around, went in the hot tub. There was no pressure to play with anyone.

over a year ago

Chams on a friday nite has a 'pack' mentality - i.e all the men walk around in groups looking like they will pounce at any second on anything that looks there direction. Also, the private rooms at Chams dont lock - looks like theyve all been hammered down. Weve been and tried to push a chair against a door to 'lock/close' it, but the guys instead of just seeing if it will open, they seem to want to get into the room like their the police on a raid. Also weve noticed the coverings of most of the beds / play areas are ripped. Xtasia is completely the opposite of all of the above

over a year ago

This is getting harder to decide lol but sounds like _tasia is getting our vote now hearing about the pack situation. And we are probly going to go along with another couple to so maybe that will make it less intimidating I at all then atleast we have people with us that we can chat to and feel comfortable around if all else fails x

over a year ago

"Chams on a friday nite has a 'pack' mentality - i.e all the men walk around in groups looking like they will pounce at any second on anything that looks there direction. Also, the private rooms at Chams dont lock - looks like theyve all been hammered down. Weve been and tried to push a chair against a door to 'lock/close' it, but the guys instead of just seeing if it will open, they seem to want to get into the room like their the police on a raid. Also weve noticed the coverings of most of the beds / play areas are ripped. Xtasia is completely the opposite of all of the above"

Well it's not like that on a Saturday night because there isn't any single guys and we've always been able to lock the doors in the lockable rooms

over a year ago

"Chams on a friday nite has a 'pack' mentality - i.e all the men walk around in groups looking like they will pounce at any second on anything that looks there direction. Also, the private rooms at Chams dont lock - looks like theyve all been hammered down. Weve been and tried to push a chair against a door to 'lock/close' it, but the guys instead of just seeing if it will open, they seem to want to get into the room like their the police on a raid. Also weve noticed the coverings of most of the beds / play areas are ripped. Xtasia is completely the opposite of all of the above

Well it's not like that on a Saturday night because there isn't any single guys and we've always been able to lock the doors in the lockable rooms "

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I have never been to _tasia so couldn't comment.

But I love Chams and if you go on a Saturday night there are no single guys after 7.30.

Membership £15 (life time) and entry £33 = £48 then add your bar bill, take your own alcohol but buy soft drink there.

By *ack_greenfinchMan
over a year ago

bristol

"Chams on a friday nite has a 'pack' mentality - i.e all the men walk around in groups looking like they will pounce at any second on anything that looks there direction. Also, the private rooms at Chams dont lock - looks like theyve all been hammered down. Weve been and tried to push a chair against a door to 'lock/close' it, but the guys instead of just seeing if it will open, they seem to want to get into the room like their the police on a raid. Also weve noticed the coverings of most of the beds / play areas are ripped. Xtasia is completely the opposite of all of the above

Well it's not like that on a Saturday night because there isn't any single guys and we've always been able to lock the doors in the lockable rooms "

Honestly, not all of us single men are like this! And most of the rooms lock perfectly well. And the rooms are kept in really good condition. Just saying...

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Xtasia easy peezy .. No debate!!

over a year ago

We've been to both and both are lovely clubs

Out of the 2 I prefer Xtasia purely because it doesn't have a dress down rule as Chams does which my OH doesn't like,he prefers not to walk around in a towel or pants

Have fun wherever you choose to go

over a year ago

"Two completely differing clubs when it comes to dress code too which may be important. Xtasia is like a normal night club with "extra bits" so you dress as you would for a "normal" night out although ladies may dress a little more sexily if you want. On the other hand, at Chameleons you dress down, the provided towels being preferred although ladies can wear sexy undies etc. and the guys can wear shorts etc.!

Thanks, like the idea of the whole dress sexy thing rather than the towel approach as think it makes it more relaxed rather than the cum fuck me im only wearing a towel look lol, looked on both sites and _tasia is appealing more at the moment due to the couples only nights as apposed to chams where every night seems to be aimed towards couples and single guys but still not decided fully yet??? :/ x"

If it's your first ever visit to a club, Xtasia might be best due to not having to 'dress down'.

Both clubs are good (I've been to both), however I do prefer Chams for various reasons.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

As someone else already said, if you prefer a normal nightclub environment where you can dress as you would in a nightclub it has to be _tasia, plus _tasia has the added benefit of Premier Inn hotel right next door. If you prefer to strip off and wear a towel it has to be chams. Both clubs are couples and single ladies only on saturday night. Read the club reviews section on them here on Fab, both are good clubs.

over a year ago

"We've been to both and both are lovely clubs

Out of the 2 I prefer Xtasia purely because it doesn't have a dress down rule as Chams does which my OH doesn't like,he prefers not to walk around in a towel or pants

Well thats one big thing thats pushing us towards _tasia tbh as would feel more comfortable if I (mr) wasnt made to walk around a club in just a towel now I wouldnt mind mrs mids walking around in next to nothing but have a feeling she wouldn't quite have the same feeling towards that :p lol

Have fun wherever you choose to go"

over a year ago

"Two completely differing clubs when it comes to dress code too which may be important. Xtasia is like a normal night club with "extra bits" so you dress as you would for a "normal" night out although ladies may dress a little more sexily if you want. On the other hand, at Chameleons you dress down, the provided towels being preferred although ladies can wear sexy undies etc. and the guys can wear shorts etc.!

Thanks, like the idea of the whole dress sexy thing rather than the towel approach as think it makes it more relaxed rather than the cum fuck me im only wearing a towel look lol, looked on both sites and _tasia is appealing more at the moment due to the couples only nights as apposed to chams where every night seems to be aimed towards couples and single guys but still not decided fully yet??? :/ x

If it's your first ever visit to a club, Xtasia might be best due to not having to 'dress down'.

Both clubs are good (I've been to both), however I do prefer Chams for various reasons.

"

By *ove2comeCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Guys we are back end of September and would love to take you to Xtasia. We can sort a night in October. As you know we always book the hotel next door so you can get to have a drink then aswell. Hope your both well x

over a year ago

"Guys we are back end of September and would love to take you to Xtasia. We can sort a night in October. As you know we always book the hotel next door so you can get to have a drink then aswell. Hope your both well x"

Hey guys yeah that would be great message us some dates and we will get it sorted x

over a year ago

As has been said before, both clubs are great in thier own way, so if possible, given them both a try on more than one occassion

Check both websites for events that suit you on days that are best for you.

There is an event the last weekend of Sept @ Xtasia that will give you free entry if you're on the guest list, so might be worth taking a look at the thread for that as well

Lee.

over a year ago

We've used both clubs and is _tasia all the way for us, it's more relaxed and we are made to feel more comfortable, with it not being a dress down club and a normal night club feel you have the added bonus of having a dance and enjoying yourself too

We've been to chams on a saturday night and found it to be quite hard to talk to people as they already seem to be in there own groups but that may have just been when we went

Only you can decide but since going to _tasia we haven't been back to chams

Hope this helps

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/14 08:07:03]

over a year ago

Don't know if its been mentioned but check out the FFFF Social at Xstasia (under club events). Free and no membership required (sort of like try before you buy) Can't comment on Chams (never been) but Xstasia is great. Nightclub style so great for newbies. Fab facilities.

By *ohnnjaneCouple
over a year ago

staffs/cheshire border

They are both good for different reasons, purely down to personal preference, try both, your own opinion is all that counts xx

over a year ago

Thanks guys and girls, after lots of comments and looking at the websites we have decided our first club visit will be to _tasia for many reasons it seems like the ideal one for us to try out, so thanks guys for all the feedback etc x

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Look forward to welcoming you both and showing you round. Let us know when you're thinking of attending.

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

over a year ago

"Look forward to welcoming you both and showing you round. Let us know when you're thinking of attending.

Cheers

Paul & Flirt"

We will do Indeed guys, it will be on a Saturday in the xnext few weeks but not 100% sure yet

over a year ago

"Look forward to welcoming you both and showing you round. Let us know when you're thinking of attending.

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

We will do Indeed guys, it will be on a Saturday in the xnext few weeks but not 100% sure yet "

Only 5 weeks until the FFFF @ Xtasia, so see if you can make it back there again for that

By *itSamCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

We will do Indeed guys, it will be on a Saturday in the xnext few weeks but not 100% sure yet "

There is also the Sing And Swing karaoke on 25th October. The last ones proved very sociable with a very relaxed atmosphere. Then you have a jacuzzi and other play areas if you leave the main bar area. It is a good night.

over a year ago

Our first club was Chams .

We have been there a few times..its really nice ,good place with nice and clean playing area.

You can still dress up , wearing a sexy lingerie or some sexy lace dress.(wearing towel its also a good thing. .just get off and jump to the Jacuzzi )

Well we never been in Xtasia so we can't compare but Chams on Saturday night after 19.30 woww ...

We were nervous newbies but now we feel really comfortable and relaxed there.

over a year ago

"Our first club was Chams .

We have been there a few times..its really nice ,good place with nice and clean playing area.

You can still dress up , wearing a sexy lingerie or some sexy lace dress.(wearing towel its also a good thing. .just get off and jump to the Jacuzzi )

Well we never been in Xtasia so we can't compare but Chams on Saturday night after 19.30 woww ...

We were nervous newbies but now we feel really comfortable and relaxed there.

"

As you've never been to Xtasia, why not give it a try 26/27th Sept for the FFFF events, free entry if you're on the guest list, so you don't even have to fork out for membership or anything

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Different Clubs, different vibe, different everything.

Each Club is great for what it does in its own right. Feel like dressing up and dancing Xtasia, feel like dressing down and being flirty and sexy... that is Chameleons.

The Midlands in truly blessed to have two GREAT clubs just a few moles apart and I don't even think that they are in competition... they are just both different and both great.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Chams on a friday nite has a 'pack' mentality - i.e all the men walk around in groups looking like they will pounce at any second on anything that looks there direction. Also, the private rooms at Chams dont lock - looks like theyve all been hammered down. Weve been and tried to push a chair against a door to 'lock/close' it, but the guys instead of just seeing if it will open, they seem to want to get into the room like their the police on a raid. Also weve noticed the coverings of most of the beds / play areas are ripped. Xtasia is completely the opposite of all of the above"

That is not our experience of a Friday night at Chameleons and we have been a few times on a Friday.

The biggest criticism about Chameleons is the music... or lack of upstairs. music and light is great for setting the mood but this is sorely lacking, in our opinion.

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Want to visit Xtasia soon. Need to pick the right day

over a year ago

Have been Chams yesterday and we decided to visit Xtasia next time.

We only saw 2 couples who were under 30s. Ok the age is not a big issue but ...

Still a nice place but our last 3 times there was a bit quite..

over a year ago

Visited chams last night with a female friend and had an blast. First time we'd been in almost 2 years and it was as good as it's always. Clean, friendly and very welcoming....definitely recommend it for a first club.

That said having also experienced it on a Friday night, we have seen both the good side and the bad when it comes to chams.....and not all single guys are bad....just the bad ones spoil it for the rest of us

over a year ago

We love chams not been to _tasia so can't compare

Love the relaxed atmosphere .. Play don't play the choice is urs ... Any unwanted admirers a simple NO usually suffices

Been a cpl times on Fridays and not that keen but mainly cos it's soooo busy

Went to beach party on bank holiday Sunday had a fab time !!!

over a year ago

We will try

over a year ago

Out the two

xtasisa

no contest...

over a year ago

this is why im no fan of chams..

I love _tasia as the rooms lock the drinks are reasonable and its clean and the staff and owners are pretty special..

over a year ago

"Have been Chams yesterday and we decided to visit Xtasia next time.

We only saw 2 couples who were under 30s. Ok the age is not a big issue but ...

Still a nice place but our last 3 times there was a bit quite..

"

Last night was a big DJ event at _tasia... So that's where all the younger crowd were. I normally find there's a good age mix at chams. I did chams Friday and _tasia Saturday

over a year ago

We went to our first club last night, Xstasia it was awesome :D Deffo going back

By *picyrodMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Been chams this year I'd say it's a decent club but can't compare with anything else . Just go with the flow n have fun x

over a year ago

"Were looking to have our first club visit in the next few weeks and have always heard about _tasia and chams and as they are the closest to us they seem the best to go to but were stuck to which one? We dont want loads of single guys and not into the clicky clubs plus dont want one that will rip up off for membership incase it turns out to be our first and last visit to the club.

So if you have some advice for us or maybe you would like to accompany us for the night maybe?

Mr & Mrs Mids x

"

Try the ffff event at stadia at the end of sept. That way you get to look for free.....try it out....and if you like then do a deal on membership.

I'm a single guy on here but going with a "friend" would be happy to meet you n show you around. Can't message you directly...but feral free to contact me privately if you want more info!

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Well when I was there last Monday there was at least 4 rooms that were private and had locks .. and to the best of my knowledge there aren't chairs in the rooms to put up against the door or otherwise.

Chams and _tasia cater to different audiences both very good in their own right

Post new Message to Thread