Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Blackpool

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to Blackpool in September so looking for a reasonable place to stay any recommendations xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

All you have to do is driver down the sea front there are loads of hotels,go in land and they are cheaper,just look for the vacancy sign and ask how much lots have parking out side,have fun.

By *uantock StagCouple
over a year ago

Dunster

If you are on here you swing.

Look at the club's section, paradise and connections both have rooms. We stay at the Paradise because we enjoy the atmosphere and the hosts.

One thing I do now is get a three day pass for the bus and tram in advance, gives you plenty of freedom once the car is parked up.

By *cotyt4funMan
over a year ago

livingston

i'm just back from Blackpool,i stayed in the ROSSDENE guest house,very clean and landlord was excellent,(next to the Hilton)they have an offer on for September 4 nights for the price of 3.xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im there for a few days from tommorrow if anybody is interested in meeting up with me?

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I struggle with looking for accommodation in Blackpool because there's just so many! Wouldn't be so bothered if it was just me but travelling with kids I want to make sure the place is nice, and does good food on site. So when I've been able to afford it we've always stayed at the Hilton which I can highly recommend and I don't think their prices for double rooms are that scary, family rooms get pricey. Worth looking at anyway. The food is gorgeous, pool and steam room etc very nice.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"im there for a few days from tommorrow if anybody is interested in meeting up with me?"

I'm going to Lytham St Anne's tomorrow for a few days lol I'll wave down the coast!

over a year ago

Ahh so many choices .... good luck lol

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"Going to Blackpool in September so looking for a reasonable place to stay any recommendations xx"

the Lindene x

over a year ago

wot dates u going in September I am hoping to go at the beginning of September

over a year ago

"Going to Blackpool in September so looking for a reasonable place to stay any recommendations xx"

I'd go with Paradise Hotel in Blackpool, nice hotel, great hosts and very very swinger friendlw

By *ewexperience83Couple
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

The Flyde international hotel is lovely

over a year ago

Travelodge south shore,stayed there 2 weeks ago. Not to far to walk and the breakfast was well nice

over a year ago

For cheaper options, try side streets, its easier for parking, i live on withnell rd, opposite south pier & the streets full of guest houses, shops, trams, everything's near by,

if you get stuck, i can get you a few numbers. X

over a year ago

When we visit infusions we always stay at the Stretton it's only just round the corner and takes 2 mins to get to the club very clean rooms good breakfast on the seafront and very reasonable in price

By *entaurGentlemanMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

We are staying at the Doric this weekend, indoor and outdoor pool.

All good reviews.

over a year ago

bring a sleeping bag

over a year ago

don't forget its illuminations switch on this weekend ,any one coming from afar give yourself plenty time as roads into blackpool will be busy,

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We have been to Blackpool last 2 years and booked again for next year. We stay at haven not bad priced and entertainment is great

over a year ago

Were staying at the big blue next weekend. Not the cheapest but a very nice hotel near the pleasure beach

over a year ago

"Were staying at the big blue next weekend. Not the cheapest but a very nice hotel near the pleasure beach "

That's a shame as we are at the same hotel but this weekend

over a year ago

"Were staying at the big blue next weekend. Not the cheapest but a very nice hotel near the pleasure beach

That's a shame as we are at the same hotel but this weekend"

Yeah it is a shame

Let us know what it's like. Were going to infusion next fri I think

over a year ago

Theres 3 very good clubs in the fylde all unique ....so adventure and reap sumthin for every swinger in town ...

over a year ago

Oh and shed loads of swinging hotels ...check the listings it will help north west section have fun & play nice

Post new Message to Thread