Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bristol Gardens Spa

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have to admit to not having been to one of these places before but would like to try.Lived in Kemptown for a few years but do not know where this place is.How do you get is it members only do you pay at the door if how much or it is by invitation only can anyone advise

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They have a website.

It's couples only weekend evenings but singles welcomed all other times.

over a year ago

Give it a try, it's our fav club. Just past hospital xx

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

See their website, it's in Bristol gardens street near the esso petrol station.

Check website first, it's a naked sauna first. Has a set of rules and if you break them you can expect to be asked to leave. Great place to meet and relax, then go to the rest rooms for some fun.

By *ozzy87Man
over a year ago

Crawley

The website is: bghs.co.uk

It's a great place. I go whenever I can. Hopefully I'm gonna go next week.

over a year ago

It's a really nice place I'm planning a visit

By *otswoldMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Went there too many years ago to admit on here. The door bolt on every one of the private rooms/cubicles was disabled.

By *inky karen 2Woman
over a year ago

East sussex

It's a really clean spa with very strict rules in the actual spa areas.

I had some good times there until the owner got up her own arse and disrespected a lot of people.

It's a naturist spa that you have to always have a towel on?

You can play in the rest rooms but it's mostly guys.

I would definately not say it is a playing venue. But each to their own

over a year ago

We had a bit of a falling out with the owner and stopped going but missed it.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

It's a naked spa. You only have to wear a towel in the food area, normal hygiene. Play rooms have bolts that work fine.

There's plenty of play in the play rooms, with no single men in the evenings at weekends.

There are plenty of rules to ensure that the play only happens in the play rooms. Which means that you can relax everywhere else.

The only time I've seen the owner or staff have to tell people off is when they've ignored those rules.

It's like any club, it'll suit some and not others. It doesn't cost much, go and see if you like it as much as we do.

By *ozzy87Man
over a year ago

Crawley

Yeah I've never had any problems with the owners.

As stated above play happens. The restrooms only. Means if you're interested in just having some time in the spa without any play.

over a year ago

"It's a really clean spa with very strict rules in the actual spa areas.

I had some good times there until the owner got up her own arse and disrespected a lot of people.

It's a naturist spa that you have to always have a towel on?

You can play in the rest rooms but it's mostly guys.

I would definately not say it is a playing venue. But each to their own "

over a year ago

Well, the rules we apparently "ignored" were Vixen sitting on my knee in the small hot tub because she is too short to sit on the ledge in there.

Got told off for that, drowning is more acceptable apparently.

Got told off for having my head under the water in the large hot tub.

And also got told off for having too big a wash bag.

The final straw was when I defended a guy who said it would be nice if the staff were topless, like the staff were at Hamshaws, rather than in council pool style uniforms, it was rather pointedly suggested that he was a pervert to suggest such a thing totally ignoring the fact we are the naked ones.

I just keep my mouth shut now.

over a year ago

The owner does run a tight ship but we love the place and meet greedy ladies / couples there about once a month.

If anyone wants to know more please PM ha

By *inky karen 2Woman
over a year ago

East sussex

"The owner does run a tight ship

"

She kicked a friend of mine out as she moved his wash bag and she could see condoms. Was told that that sort of thing is not accepted in her reputable establishment.

She has called many single ladies I know that once visited prostitutes.

It all depends on her mood.

But the strictness is far from relaxing.

It only has cleanliness going for it.

Winge over xxx

over a year ago

I was a single fem who went there regularly and met meets in safe environment. I went there last summer and was accused of prostitution.i was not banned however went back with fb in jan in the eve.kept my head down was playing upstairs with fb and two men were watching. I was the only woman in the building.she opened the main door and shouted my name and insulting remarks about me being loud.she carried on shouting and screaming at us going downstairs. While we were naked changing.she ranted im banned.but said to my fb not you give me a ring, he did get a ban for 6mths in the end as stuck up for me.

my crime was I wrote a thread about being accused of prostitution so bad reputation for her and loss of many customers lots of people discussed the time they were banned ect not just my case.not the noise she saw my name on the list and acted very unprofessional and was shouting all through the building even when I was in changing room

.ive not said anything since till now.

many people have been banned for kissing cuddling there own partners in the hottub.

Its a spa that advertise in swinging club section but denys the fact those eight rooms are for play, restrooms dont have mirrors

over a year ago

We are down in Brighton the 2nd to the 4th of September on business on hoping to visit this club, do any couples go mid week or is it usually just single males?

over a year ago

It really varies , sometimes its very quite midweek and othertimes several couples.

So we find it best to pre-arrange meets from here otherwise its pot luck.

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Cripes!!!!!!

I live a short distance away...,

Not what I call exactly positive feed back,

over a year ago

Well we will give it a go; go with an open mind and reserve judgement until we have been for ourselves, certainly sounds like an interesting place

By *i_sm234Man
over a year ago

Bargoed

Might have to give it a try and not get banned or shouted at lol

over a year ago

By the sounds of it, that might be difficult

By *ozzy87Man
over a year ago

Crawley

I've been plenty of times now. Only once have I seen someone kicked out and it was for following people around and harassing them.

As stated above they do run a tight ship. And have a fairly low tolerance for people defying the rules. Really it's more of an actual Nudist spa than anything else.

Having naughty fun is acceptable in the restrooms but it's good to try and keep the noise down as you can be heard in other areas of the spa.

I say give it a try and enjoy. I've spent time talking to 1 of the 2 sisters that run the place and she's was lovely to talk to. Think it have been Sam but I'm unsure.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/14 20:59:20]

over a year ago

"Well we will give it a go; go with an open mind and reserve judgement until we have been for ourselves, certainly sounds like an interesting place"

yes I agree everybody should make there own judgement.

My situation was because I arranged more than one meet in aday and was overheard by staff I had another coming few hours later.i can assure you I followed all rules.just the fact I was angry at being accused of prostitution for being a swingle.the reason I was shouted at and she was angry at fact I did a thread about it, not the fact of me being noisey, the rooms are full of noise at couple evenings, the time I was there was in a quiet weekday evening.

many people experience good and bad things about a club, forums are there to discuss these situations. Listening to other verified profiles and taking on board there oppinions is always best, make your own mind about a club.

its not for me and have found a club that im very relaxed going now so all good

I do recommend couple evenings for couples, have fun

over a year ago

P.s many clubs and organised partys to house partys have never mentioned any problem with me being overly noisey .if there was a problem I can assure you I would not be allowed in any

over a year ago

"Well we will give it a go; go with an open mind and reserve judgement until we have been for ourselves, certainly sounds like an interesting place

yes I agree everybody should make there own judgement.

My situation was because I arranged more than one meet in aday and was overheard by staff I had another coming few hours later.i can assure you I followed all rules.just the fact I was angry at being accused of

prostitution for being a swingle.the reason I was shouted at and she was angry at fact I did a thread about it, not the fact of me being noisey, the rooms are full of noise at couple evenings, the time I was there was in a quiet weekday evening.

many people experience good and bad things about a club, forums are there to discuss these situations. Listening to other verified profiles and taking on board there oppinions is always best, make your own mind about a club.

its not for me and have found a club that im very relaxed going now so all good

I do recommend couple evenings for couples, have fun"

Post new Message to Thread