Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club recomendation for couple please

Jump to newest

By *andL1970 OP   Couple
over a year ago

hemel hempstead

We recently visited the Red Rooster club in Lask Vegas, which was our first proper visit to a swingers club anywhere. We both enjoyed it and L now thinks she would be happier to visit a club in the UK.

Does anyone have a recomendation for a good club for a first time couple? I say first time because we only played with each other at the Rooster, despite watching and chatting to others..

We both liked the hot tub and the pool, enjoyed watching the group fun, and liked the fact that there was a social area where we could sit and chat, along with private rooms for play. A play with those features would be ideal!

We are based in Herts, but i don't think geography should be the deciding factor here, we can make a dirty weekend out of it!

Any suggestions would be gratefully received. Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

There's a free weekend in September at Xtasia (check the club events forum for details). No pool but has everything else you mentioned.

Other than that I'd suggest browsing club websites as you'll rarely get an impartial view on here as everyone has a favourite club!

Happy hunting!

A

By *andL1970 OP   Couple
over a year ago

hemel hempstead

Thanks, we'll have a look at Xtasia and see what we think. Obviously club web sites are useful, but anyone can make somewhere look good on a web site, personal experiences count for much more I think...

"There's a free weekend in September at Xtasia (check the club events forum for details). No pool but has everything else you mentioned.

Other than that I'd suggest browsing club websites as you'll rarely get an impartial view on here as everyone has a favourite club!

Happy hunting!

A"

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Blackpool has some very good club one has a 30 ft pool have a look in the club lists

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Thanks, we'll have a look at Xtasia and see what we think. Obviously club web sites are useful, but anyone can make somewhere look good on a web site, personal experiences count for much more I think...

There's a free weekend in September at Xtasia (check the club events forum for details). No pool but has everything else you mentioned.

Happy hunting!

A "

Yep!

The websites are good for membership info, entrance fees and facilities - especially if there a pics.

If you look at the review section on here it's generally more useful as a guide to the types of people that attend, more than impartial reviews. Good clubs can have quiet nights so personal experiences will be varied dependant on whether the individual/ couple enjoyed the night for the company/ play, as much as the club itself.

They're also littered with over complimentary reviews by regulars and negative reviews due to rivalry and from people who've possibly never set foot in the place !

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Local to you you have abfabs (heathrow), Ourplace4fun (north London), and Vanilla Alternative, Teaae and Jaydees all are on the A1.

They are all very different clubs Read the reviews and head to whichever takea your fancy.

By *andyMooCouple
over a year ago

bedford

Jaydees. Tease 2 and VA are all good

All just up the A1

Read the reviews.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I would recommend either 1st JayDee's or 2nd Tease II, both about an hour away from Hemel.

over a year ago

We are hosting a NEWBIE night this Saturday at Tease II might be worth thinking about x

over a year ago

We love Jaydees, we find it really friendly & relaxed

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Only ever been to Kestrels /Ab Fabs....never felt the need to try anywhere else...

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

As has been mentioned previously, there are several good clubs not too far away from you. If you want to experience something quite special, this weekend Vanilla Alternative are holding their annual Festival of Fun both inside and outside the club. Further details are on their website in the clubs section here.

By *mour manchesterCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Thanks, we'll have a look at Xtasia and see what we think. Obviously club web sites are useful, but anyone can make somewhere look good on a web site, personal experiences count for much more I think...

Happy hunting!

A

Yep!

The websites are good for membership info, entrance fees and facilities - especially if there a pics.

If you look at the review section on here it's generally more useful as a guide to the types of people that attend, more than impartial reviews. Good clubs can have quiet nights so personal experiences will be varied dependant on whether the individual/ couple enjoyed the night for the company/ play, as much as the club itself.

They're also littered with over complimentary reviews by regulars and negative reviews due to rivalry and from people who've possibly never set foot in the place !

A"

Might as well add a northwest club to the choice

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Only ever been to Kestrels /Ab Fabs....never felt the need to try anywhere else..."

We've been to a few clubs but Kestrels / Abfabs is by far our favourite.

A day visit to Kestrels spa would be a good introduction for newbies as it's more laid back and relaxing but there is plenty of opportunity to play - either just with each other or with others involved in some way.

It changes over to Abfabs in the evening and takes on its party vibe. As others have suggested though, check out the reviews and websites of clubs you may be interested in.

over a year ago

if you want to make a weekend of it eureakas has onsite accommodation and exstensive outside grounds and pool and hot tub sauna ect inside, paty events most eves too, so you could be naked all wkends if you like , open all day everyday so you wouldn't have to travel anywhere once you arrive

Post new Message to Thread