Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

wanting to explore the attic(derby)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

were arent knew to swinging well just over a year now , ,but we would like to to try the attic. Saw the reviews etc eager to go ,looking at friday or saturday ,can anyone give us any input ,membership ,pricing, do they have accodmdation etc.times. ,would have to stop over ,hotel would b fine ,just a bit of whats what if you dnt mind thanks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The attic is my closest club I think and I have wondered about taking a trip there too. Day time visits don't really interest me but night times do.

Without sounding massively homophobic but are there a lot of Transgendered women who go there? Or are there more conventional M/F nights?

Meeting a Trans person doesn't really float my boat but all I see on the attic website is so much T oriented stuff happening..... Confused lol x

over a year ago

"The attic is my closest club I think and I have wondered about taking a trip there too. Day time visits don't really interest me but night times do.

Without sounding massively homophobic but are there a lot of Transgendered women who go there? Or are there more conventional M/F nights?

Meeting a Trans person doesn't really float my boat but all I see on the attic website is so much T oriented stuff happening..... Confused lol x"

been only twice and would have to say its a fucking shit hole.

over a year ago

"The attic is my closest club I think and I have wondered about taking a trip there too. Day time visits don't really interest me but night times do.

Meeting a Trans person doesn't really float my boat but all I see on the attic website is so much T oriented stuff happening..... Confused lol x"

There are some amazing events held there. It's also one of the cleanest clubs I've been too.. cleaning sprays and paper, condoms in all room..

The end of month parties hosted by a lady on here are a huge success and see over 120 people there and There is a huge mix of ages and couples etc.

Single men are now restricted on normal nights to one per couple or Single and anyone found breaking the club rules will be removed.

It's a hugely friendly and social club and even though I spend time at other clubs I do count this in my top 3 x

The new part is still work in progess but is still kept clean and the variety of rooms is great.

There are events for everything... Fetish , t girl and admirers, greedy girls to name but a few.

There are also rooms for everything and a lovely hot tub that it kept spotless x

By *ustonce1Man
over a year ago

Leicester

It's a shithole fact

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I'm a semi regular attendee at the attic and I don't find that it's a Shit hole that's for sure. I've many a great night there whether that be playing or just having a laugh

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

This club is like marmite, people love it or hate it. I really like it. It's friendly and has a good mix.

The TG days are Monday and Friday and are hosted by a friend of mine, who is very good at advertising them.

There are quite a few TG who go on 'normal' nights, myself included, as we like the inclusivity of it and no one has to play with us or even give us a 'good evening, nice dress' if they don't want to. My personal friend, Gemma, works behind the bar and is also TG. However, there will be 4-5 in at the most on a busy Friday night, such as one of the end of month parties with 100 plus peeps.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

They restrict single men? Why??

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

"They restrict single men? Why?? "

Because like a lot of successful clubs, if they didn't the number of single me would far outweigh the number of couples and single ladies.

But, unlike some clubs, there's no waiting list for single male membership

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

The Attic was on my 'go to' list but if they are going to be restricting single men I think it will have to come off. I go to clubs to meet men, not couples or females.

*sigh* I knew I should have gone along last year when I had the chance.

over a year ago

"The Attic was on my 'go to' list but if they are going to be restricting single men I think it will have to come off. I go to clubs to meet men, not couples or females.

*sigh* I knew I should have gone along last year when I had the chance."

Go on a party night where its not restricted lol.. And there are still always 20 plus guys there and some rather nice ones too.... and I will tell them you need at least 5 to you..

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"The Attic was on my 'go to' list but if they are going to be restricting single men I think it will have to come off. I go to clubs to meet men, not couples or females.

*sigh* I knew I should have gone along last year when I had the chance.

Go on a party night where its not restricted lol.. And there are still always 20 plus guys there and some rather nice ones too.... and I will tell them you need at least 5 to you.. "

Now there's an offer difficult to refuse

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'll help out by saying you are a very well known nymphomaniac....

over a year ago

"I'll help out by saying you are a very well known nymphomaniac.... "

We all are happy to help out

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I'll help out by saying you are a very well known nymphomaniac.... "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'll help out by saying you are a very well known nymphomaniac....

"

Thnx for the input guys ,spoke to club owner on fone,has said we best going n saturday as its the best nite and that he is opening the new extension ,so going to have a day in derby then attic at nite ,best try and c what its like for ourselfs looking forward to it .so if any of you going would be great to say hi ,drop us a message and thanks ,happy swinging mwah xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I shan't be there, as I'm out seeing a comedy night, but I hope you have a cracking night all the same

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

*sigh* I knew I should have gone along last year when I had the chance."

You should give the greedy girl night a go x

over a year ago

Thnx for the input guys ,spoke to club owner on fone,has said we best going n saturday as its the best nite and that he is opening the new extension ,so going to have a day in derby then attic at nite ,best try and c what its like for ourselfs looking forward to it .so if any of you going would be great to say hi ,drop us a message and thanks ,happy swinging mwah xx"

I'm going on Sat so I'll come and say hi. I've only been once before and what I liked was everyone was really friendly and made me welcome. x

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

Thnx for the input guys ,spoke to club owner on fone,has said we best going n saturday as its the best nite and that he is opening the new extension ,so going to have a day in derby then attic at nite ,best try and c what its like for ourselfs looking forward to it .so if any of you going would be great to say hi ,drop us a message and thanks ,happy swinging mwah xx

I'm going on Sat so I'll come and say hi. I've only been once before and what I liked was everyone was really friendly and made me welcome. x"

That's why I like going there too as well as the playing ofcourse lol

over a year ago

I went last Saturday. Very friendly but only a few couples around. They let in 15 single guys then stopped the rest from entering the club.

Post new Message to Thread