By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In Manchester to attend?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

"In Manchester to attend? "
We are big fans of Cupids and Partners. It's difficult to chose between the two as they all offer something for us.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say Partners rather than Cupids as the people who go regularly are less introverted but it all depends both clubs are fine.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

We would say Cupids first but TBH we went to Partners last Friday and are going again this Thursday. However please don't forget the newest addition club -Amour! Strongly suggest you read the reviews on this site and look at their websites.

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"In Manchester to attend? "

I go to cupids regular and highly recommend it, but I suppose it all depends what your looking for. Look through the club reviews and their website's to get a better idea.

Love your status, sounds right up my street

over a year ago

No3 is also a good one

By *ot4ujoWoman
over a year ago

Eccles

It depends what your looking for x

I like Adam and eves it's very friendly place loads of lush guys to play with or try amour it a stunning new club rooms etc are great

over a year ago

I would love to attend a club but I've got a feeling prices would be to dear on the days I can attend!

over a year ago

"It depends what your looking for x

I like Adam and eves it's very friendly place loads of lush guys to play with or try amour it a stunning new club rooms etc are great "

where is Adam and eves? I want to go where there are lots of sexy single guys!

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

"I would love to attend a club but I've got a feeling prices would be to dear on the days I can attend! "

some clubs may have open days where you can take a look around and in others ou can attend an event there by being on the guest list

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

I like Adam and eves it's very friendly place loads of lush guys to play with or try amour it a stunning new club rooms etc are great where is Adam and eves? I want to go where there are lots of sexy single guys! "

it is in the eccles area of the city

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

I have been to partners in bury a few times and have always found the people to be friendly and the club to have a good atmosphere when I have visited it

By *ot4ujoWoman
over a year ago

Eccles

I like Adam and eves it's very friendly place loads of lush guys to play with or try amour it a stunning new club rooms etc are great where is Adam and eves? I want to go where there are lots of sexy single guys!

it is in the eccles area of the city"

Adam and eves is in Eccles , amour is in the city centre

By *ot4ujoWoman
over a year ago

Eccles

"I would love to attend a club but I've got a feeling prices would be to dear on the days I can attend! "
adam and eves has a non members day on Tuesday entrance is £20 for single guys it's normally quiet busy

over a year ago

"I would love to attend a club but I've got a feeling prices would be to dear on the days I can attend!

some clubs may have open days where you can take a look around and in others ou can attend an event there by being on the guest list"

Ahhh cheers! I live down the road from the club in bury so will keep an eye out for meets there

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

The 3 we have been to in Manchester Cupids, Partners and Adam and Eves.

Cupids is a good club with a good mix of age ranges as is partners. The 3 times we have been to Adam and Eves it has tended to be more single guys over 40 but always a nice atmosphere but a long old hike up to the Smoking room! The downside of Cupids for me is no smoking area at all, you have to get dressed and go outside, even the mini bus at Partners is better than that. Partners is either freezing cold or boiling hot but has a great wet area. Can not comment on No3 or Amour as have not been . Hope which ever you choose you have a blast.

over a year ago

Ahh Thankyou,, I'm not really into over 40's so maybe give that one a miss. Is there places near by to stay over night?

over a year ago

We went to cupids the other friday and really enjoyed ourselves will deffo be going again

over a year ago

Theres also The Gatehouse in Bolton which doesn't charge extortionate prices for single guys. Its £20 entry with no membership

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

We would recommend Cupids over the rest, though we haven't been to Amour

over a year ago

Thankyou for all the feed back

Post new Message to Thread