Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

club greeters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for a couple that could or would meet us at a club we would not like to walk into a club knowing no one mabey clubs would think about this and offer greeter cpls on Fab also advertise nearby acomerdation just a thought

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looking for a couple that could or would meet us at a club we would not like to walk into a club knowing no one mabey clubs would think about this and offer greeter cpls on Fab also advertise nearby acomerdation just a thought"

Most clubs have someone who meets you at the door and shows you around . And I am sure they would introduce you to people . I know I do when I do it

over a year ago

I often meet new couples and show them to clubs..and when I had the couples profile we did it even more..

I think if you choose a club its often easy to see from the club reviews who goes often and message and ask a few people..

Most are happy to show a newbie around. x

over a year ago

Thanks will have to read reviews on the 3 clubs we like the sound of that are down the a1

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

If we are going the same time as someone who's not been before we will offer to meet them outside or at their hotel beforehand.

Always with the caveat and assurances that our motives are purely to return the favour that was done for us when we first started going.

I think it's quite important especially if people are new to the scene as well.

My advice would be put a meet request up Saying your looking for a no strings meet up and guided tour.

We usually check the meets section before we go to a club and would offer if we saw something like that.

Good luck.

D

By *iccardaTV/TS
over a year ago

Wallasey

At Townhouse they always show new people to the club around try and answer any questions and introduce them to people as much as they can

By *andyMooCouple
over a year ago

bedford

We are at one of the clubs near you every weekend and will be more than happy to meet you, show you around and spend a bit of time introducing you to people until you feel comfortable. Xx

over a year ago

we are hoping to go to tease on the 16/8 there holding a noobie evning for cpls like us that have never been to a club so if any one els is going that evning maby you can give us a shout or if your also new contact the event organisers newcouplecambs

over a year ago

pop a meet today up and a status asking for people who are going to get in touch x

over a year ago

Tarzan wil a meeter and greeter and il giv u grand tour

over a year ago

"Looking for a couple that could or would meet us at a club we would not like to walk into a club knowing no one mabey clubs would think about this and offer greeter cpls on Fab also advertise nearby acomerdation just a thought"

Every club we know (and certainly the 3 you refer to on the A1) will give newbies a tour and introduce you to people. They all also provide and advertise accomodation.

I think expecting another couple to 'handhold' you is a little much but if you put up a meet people may contact you and meet you there

Post new Message to Thread