Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Swinger club etiquette&rules

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys,

we only started to do clubbing and a few things is not clear for us.

Everywhere you can read what's the rules, how or what you can do..or not to do.

Well , actually yesterday we noticed some interesting things:

1, WEED (we only smoke cigarette we dont take any drugs) It was a couple in a smoking area who smoked ....-

2, people with PHONES

- First inside the smoking area , an then a bigger comapany on a sofa ..just next to the stairs..where is the only way where you can go downstairs..or into the couple room

3, Chewing gum

again an other couple..

We have been there only third time so quite not sure what shell we think.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Did you mention any of these instances to the club staff or management?

A

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Shame you didn`t tell the staff on duty. If it`s the club I`m thinking of they usually take a very dim view of anything that could detract from the rules and spoil other people`s enjoyment.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was shocked too see somebody with a phone in the club last night. Some people really need to check themselves and have some consideration for others. Moron!

over a year ago

"I was shocked too see somebody with a phone in the club last night. Some people really need to check themselves and have some consideration for others. Moron!"

Consideration for others ?

Clearly you feel the owner of the phone may be trying to get a few surreptitious pics .

But , if like us they have young children , and very eldery parents , the phone could be simply for this innocent reason .

We would be mortified if something happened to either and we were unaware of an emergency call .

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

"

Clearly you feel the owner of the phone may be trying to get a few surreptitious pics .

But , if like us they have young children , and very eldery parents , the phone could be simply for this innocent reason .

We would be mortified if something happened to either and we were unaware of an emergency call ."

So you carry phones in to any club you go to irrespective of their rules? Or only attend clubs that allow phones anywhere in the club?

over a year ago

"

We would be mortified if something happened to either and we were unaware of an emergency call .

So you carry phones in to any club you go to irrespective of their rules? Or only attend clubs that allow phones anywhere in the club?

"

Both , the only club we don't carry one with us at is chams darlaston .

Since the lockers are easily accessible we check regularly there .

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's a bit of an odd post I feel.

Without knowing which club the OP is referring to I don't see how this really benefits anyone.

Most clubs I've been to have strict 'no mobiles' policies - our most regular club actually searches handbags upon entry. But it wouldn't be beyond anyone to sneak one in. However a quick word to staff/management and that person would be out on their ear.

As for the /gum? Again - a word with staff and problem solved.

Clubs don't have enough staff to watch every guest every minute they're on the premises. Visitors need to let them know when any rules are being broken, unacceptable behaviour occurs or there are any issues/problems.

Otherwise they can do feck all about it!

A

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

"I was shocked too see somebody with a phone in the club last night. Some people really need to check themselves and have some consideration for others. Moron!

Consideration for others ?

We would be mortified if something happened to either and we were unaware of an emergency call ."

Agree totally. I would not have my phone by my side in case of emergencies. I chew gum too, what's the big deal if you dispose of it considerately?

Lucky I go to clubs where both are allowed!

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

"

Clubs don't have enough staff to watch every guest every minute they're on the premises.

A"

I personally wouldn't want them to. I like the freedom to do what we want to to express our sexuality, I thought it was the purpose of a swing club.

We have no compunction in reporting people who bring phones in to our club of choice, which has a clear cameras in the lockers provided rule, and also know that they will act on reports of drug taking.

As for chewing gum, its when people leave the slimey wrappers on playroom floors that we get upset.

Post new Message to Thread