Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

swinging partner needed apply within lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have never been to club but am very interested and turned on by thought of it just need someone to show me the ways luv to hear from anyone that is interested or just some advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Most clubs encourage single men so why do you need a partner? Especially if she's not a regular partner.

over a year ago

Cus ive not been b4 just think it would be better to go with someone cus i dont know the drill lol i dont know if its mostly couples or singles

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most clubs would have a chat to you as a noob and show you around too so you could as any questions then. It can be hard tied to someone for a night so it might be hard to find someone to take you.

over a year ago

Cheers thanx 4 advice people ill take the plunge 1 of these days and recomended places and days ?

over a year ago

Personnaly I would love a hunky guy to go clubbing with. Muscles and big appendages welcome and dark knights especially

over a year ago

I mean any places to recomend

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/14 22:25:58]

over a year ago

Most clubs encourage single men because they get a larger entrance fee out if you, simple as that, your asking for trouble posting a wanted on here, cuz some wannabes and club hanger ons will try to entice you to the club on your own with lines like come along I will look after you, which means once you are there chances are they will say hello and that's it

Stick to you guns and ask around, perhaps a lady you've seen before will go with you

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Most clubs encourage single men because they get a larger entrance fee out if you, simple as that, your asking for trouble posting a wanted on here, cuz some wannabes and club hanger ons will try to entice you to the club on your own with lines like come along I will look after you, which means once you are there chances are they will say hello and that's it

Stick to you guns and ask around, perhaps a lady you've seen before will go with you"

A pretty cynical view!

If people (singles and couples) are 'adult' enough to join a swingers site then surely they should be adult enough to walk through a door unaccompanied?

Single guys can enjoy clubs as much as couples - assuming they have no expectations and don't assume that anything is guaranteed.

A

over a year ago

Good advice and im man enough dont worry bout that lol

over a year ago

Hardest thing will be walking through the door. The rest is easy if your a decent guy. Ask for a tour and chat in the social areas sit back and observe.

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Hardest thing will be walking through the door. The rest is easy if your a decent guy. Ask for a tour and chat in the social areas sit back and observe. "

I've been quite a few times and I still get nervous going in. Relax and enjoy. Don't be pushy and don't have any expectations that your going to play. Don't be disappointed if you don't play, there are no guarantees. Just be yourself and you'll have a good time

Post new Message to Thread