Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Describe a usual night in infusions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Blackpool for us. We are thinking of going down later in the year for our club experience.

Can anyone that's been tell us about the place? , what it's lugs when you first go on, when it starts to get busy , do people gk at it straight away, can you catch a chat and a dance. , just general stuff like that guys xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rinhueCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

My partner and I have only been there the once and it was probably the most relaxed place we've ever been to. Nobody was shy at all and everybody was eager to chat and get to know the new couple. A special effort is made to make sure that you know that what you do is entirely up to you and if anybody makes you feel uncomfortable you have the support of everybody there.

There's a lounge area for dancing/relaxing or playing pool. Being naked in the pool or the jacuzzi, sometimes while people are playing on the other side, is really very reassuring. You can stay clothed as long as you want, but people usually start stripping off between 11 and 12.

For most of the time people generally chat with other couples but play with themselves and their partners. For the last hour or so, the orgy room gets really busy and upstairs is filled with sex. We went on a night where single men were welcome, so the ladies had the option of picking an extra guy or two if they felt like it.

My partner was a big fan of the gloryhole cabins. I was an even bigger fan of being in there with her to watch what she was doing.

It's a great place. You'll love it. We're there again August bank holiday.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you so much guys, what a great reply xxxx

Post new Message to Thread