Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

VA on a saturday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a couple looking for hot single guys only. We can only get away to play on Saturday evenings. But all the club's seem to be couples and single girls only on Saturday nights. Is it worth us going? We hear that a lot of single f and m's get together to form a couple upon entry. Then separate and mingle once in. Advice and thoughts please. Thankyou all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never seen much of this on couples nights in fact frowned upon in most clubs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had a cpl of blokes contact me and ask if they can meet me at the club so we can go in as a cpl and then go our own ways once in.

My answer - not exactly the politeness of one.....lol.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

You want something I guess you can't have. The single guys. The club and a Saturday night.

You either don't go to a club a do a private meet with a guy or arrange to meet a couple where the lady likes to watch her partner with you both on a Saturday night in a club.

Its choosing what you want to do x

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Jaydees and Tease let single guys in on a Saturday only a set amount though . There are other clubs but not sure which ones .. A bit of research might help .. Sorry I didn't check your area ..so not sure if either of these are near you ..

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Oops ..sorry just realized this was a post about v.a .. X Didn't mean to post bout two other clubs ..my apologies ..

By *andyMooCouple
over a year ago

bedford

"Jaydees and Tease let single guys in on a Saturday only a set amount though . There are other clubs but not sure which ones .. A bit of research might help .. Sorry I didn't check your area ..so not sure if either of these are near you .. "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for all your advice.

By *ony 69 funMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"We are a couple looking for hot single guys only. We can only get away to play on Saturday evenings. But all the club's seem to be couples and single girls only on Saturday nights. Is it worth us going? We hear that a lot of single f and m's get together to form a couple upon entry. Then separate and mingle once in. Advice and thoughts please. Thankyou all. "

its a tricky one....

you do get straight couples with guys that play. I do lol. Its not somthing I normaly do on a saturday but if I meet the right couple or girl. Well known at the vanilla alternative and nobody has remarked.

the vanilla alternative is going to do a topsy turvy night soon.... so single guys will be allowed in on the saturday and couples n girls on the friday but I dont know when yet.x

Post new Message to Thread