Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Good clubs for first timers?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a couple looking to try a swing club but don't know any. Local to the bucks area.

Also not one that requires couples only as we are looking to meet a single women.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imal75Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

hi JJ AND CJ, I think you guys should try lachambre. Thats a really nice club if your willing to travel x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are a couple looking to try a swing club but don't know any. Local to the bucks area.

Also not one that requires couples only as we are looking to meet a single women.

X "

You have several to choose from Tease, VA, jaydees, abfabs and our place for fun are all within an hour and all admit single females as well as couples

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"We are a couple looking to try a swing club but don't know any. Local to the bucks area.

X

You have several to choose from Tease, VA, jaydees, abfabs and our place for fun are all within an hour and all admit single females as well as couples"

Thanks for the replies everyone. As a bi female I'm a bit disappointed in the amount uptight ladies on this site lol don't take this the wrong way I'm not trying to be rude but there are so many time wasters i thought a club might be better so I'll have a look online at your suggestions thanks again

Xxx

over a year ago

X

You have several to choose from Tease, VA, jaydees, abfabs and our place for fun are all within an hour and all admit single females as well as couples

Thanks for the replies everyone. As a bi female I'm a bit disappointed in the amount uptight ladies on this site lol don't take this the wrong way I'm not trying to be rude but there are so many time wasters i thought a club might be better so I'll have a look online at your suggestions thanks again

Xxx "

Care to elaborate on the 'uptight ladies' bit. Quite hard to not take that the wrong way. Insulting your target audience is certainly an interesting approach.

over a year ago

X

Xxx "

Lol

Much love from an uptight (aka fussy) lady

over a year ago

i go as a single ladie ,, but never meet couples im totally straight and only look to play with men ,, in all honesty all the times ive been to a club not seen that many single women

over a year ago

X

Xxx "

After being oin a year and being unverified, if you think all the women on here are uptight and/oir timewasters you may want to reconsider your approach and/or expectation

over a year ago

My other half is a bi female and also looking for single females. We tried AtlantisEVOLUTION and she managed to hook up with 5 very slim and attractive women in one night! I'd recommend it. It was the couples and single females night.

And yes I'd also agree about this site lacking attractive singles. But it's free so we don't complain

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Suffolk UK

X

Xxx

Care to elaborate on the 'uptight ladies' bit. Quite hard to not take that the wrong way. Insulting your target audience is certainly an interesting approach. "

Agreed. Fussy I may be as it is a privilege I have on here as a single woman. 'Uptight' can be taken the wrong way and this would instantly put us bi fems off.

over a year ago

"And yes I'd also agree about this site lacking attractive singles. But it's free so we don't complain "

Comments like that will get people rushing tomeet you now

over a year ago

"And yes I'd also agree about this site lacking attractive singles. But it's free so we don't complain

Comments like that will get people rushing tomeet you now"

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

The ratios always remain the same however clubs generally house those looking to play and there is a lot to be said for this stuff being easier face to face.

Lots of good clubs near you we are unashamed fans of ourplace4fun but they do also let in a selection if single guys to most of their nights ( the butterfly event is just couples and females).

Anyway good luck

By *ony 69 funMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Hi

the vanilla alternative is a great place. they have a hostess that makes sure new single girls are at ease.

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

I would be inclined to suggest going to a club a few times and building a rapport.. With people .. I, as a single fem prefer to play with couples then single guys ... I've built a rapport with them through meeting in clubs . Its a much better and easier way for me to get to know both parts of the couple ..

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

"I would be inclined to suggest going to a club a few times and building a rapport.. With people .. I, as a single fem prefer to play with couples then single guys ... I've built a rapport with them through meeting in clubs . Its a much better and easier way for me to get to know both parts of the couple .."

Sorry was also going to say most of the clubs I know have singles nights .. Rather than couples only ..

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

"I would be inclined to suggest going to a club a few times and building a rapport.. With people .. I, as a single fem prefer to play with couples then single guys ... I've built a rapport with them through meeting in clubs . Its a much better and easier way for me to get to know both parts of the couple .."

Sorry was also going to say most of the clubs I know have singles nights .. Rather than couples only ..

over a year ago

Almost all clubs allow single ladies at all events. To be honest they would be rather silly if they said so to them..lol

Good luck and enjoy xx

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Milan, Italy

Try Killing Kittens is the best you can get for couples and in particular Girl on Girl fun

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Try Killing Kittens is the best you can get for couples and in particular Girl on Girl fun "

But it's not a club ?

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Milan, Italy

"Try Killing Kittens is the best you can get for couples and in particular Girl on Girl fun

But it's not a club ?"

No they host private parties and they use a vetting system criteria which it seems to me what you are looking for... Google it to find out more

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

They also charge 5 times the price of a club night out and people are "vetted" unless of course they can pay a load then the vetting is less severe by all accounts

However the guys who started the thread asked about clubs local to them not elitist expensive private party's to be fair.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Jaydees is good club for new cummers,also depends what your looking for, we go on a sat so we get a bit of every thing

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"The ratios always remain the same however clubs generally house those looking to play and there is a lot to be said for this stuff being easier face to face.

Lots of good clubs near you we are unashamed fans of ourplace4fun but they do also let in a selection if single guys to most of their nights ( the butterfly event is just couples and females).

Anyway good luck"

We are big fans of OP4F too

over a year ago

"They also charge 5 times the price of a club night out and people are "vetted" unless of course they can pay a load then the vetting is less severe by all accounts

However the guys who started the thread asked about clubs local to them not elitist expensive private party's to be fair. "

And lets not forget the vetting system means that means women can't be approached as yhey need 'protectong'.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"

And lets not forget the vetting system means that means women can't be approached as yhey need 'protectong'."

Not to mention more often than not those doing the "vetting" wouldn't pass their own vetting rules.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/14 06:24:19]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/14 06:27:27]

over a year ago

As a single bi girl it's so hard to commit I never want to timewaste , I get a couple I want to play with then another amazing hot one and another lol - I could have 4 meets a day for the year with couples only I wish I could !! I love women so I have to keep a bit of contact and see who I prefer harsh but only way sometimes. Good thing with a club you can fit more in one night ha ha and social I do prefer it now xxx

By *ony 69 funMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

X "

the vanilla alternative is great for first timers. Saturday's are for couples and single girls x x

Post new Message to Thread