Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best club for single males

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm looking to venture into the club scene any ideas which is the best club for young single males in the midlands / north ?

I'm finding it hard to get women to give me a chance so thought clubs would be a good starting point

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

check out the club reviews in the club sections ..you might get an idea there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm looking to venture into the club scene any ideas which is the best club for young single males in the midlands / north ?

I'm finding it hard to get women to give me a chance so thought clubs would be a good starting point "

Jaydees club near st Neots do singles nights on Fridays and they are going down a storm

over a year ago

Partners in bury do some.. it's great there

over a year ago

"I'm looking to venture into the club scene any ideas which is the best club for young single males in the midlands / north ?

I'm finding it hard to get women to give me a chance so thought clubs would be a good starting point

Jaydees club near st Neots do singles nights on Fridays and they are going down a storm "

over a year ago

Blackpool connections let single guys in and don't make them pay for membership its free

over a year ago

"Blackpool connections let single guys in and don't make them pay for membership its free "
Not only do they have the "no membership" rule for guys it IS also a Really Top Club now finding it's own niche market and getting more and more popular every week...Run some good midweek daytime fun also...Give it a try...

Post new Message to Thread