atlantisevolution or adventuresinlust

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/14 10:05:37]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

What are you opinions on both these clubs and which do you think I should go to next Friday 14th.?

By *absFrenchGentMan
over a year ago

stafford

[Removed by poster at 09/03/14 18:30:45]

By *absFrenchGentMan
over a year ago

stafford

As far as I know there are no showers in adventures apart if they fitted some since the last time I went which can be a pain in the back as I have seen a lot of people who left without playing at all for that reason and some of the women who did so were extremely good looking but I doesn't mean you can't have a good time there and Atlantis is said to be busier but not everyone's cup of tea so the best is to call the owner's and see what they say and then it is all about arranging a meet with people in one or the other but I'd say that adventures or Atlantis are roughly the same

over a year ago

Ok thank you mate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are looking at trying these but struggling to find out what we are looking for.

Do either have a pool or hot tub and surely they must have showers? Xx can someone please help x

By *absFrenchGentMan
over a year ago

stafford

No both clubs don't have nor showers , pools or Jacuzzis . But go and see for yourself if you like . All they did in adventures is put packs of wet wipes in the play areas and sometimes they aren't any and Atlantis doesn't have showers either you can ask other people who visited both clubs and reviewed them as clubs to be avoided

over a year ago

Sorry but no showers in a club... Ewww

over a year ago

atlantis does have a shower! top of the stairs!

over a year ago

Our advice would be try both, every person likes different things

By *absFrenchGentMan
over a year ago

stafford

In that case I apologise

over a year ago

I have decided to to to Adventures in Lust on Friday night if your going please come say hello I don't bit. Xxx

over a year ago

"atlantis does have a shower! top of the stairs! "

Thank you. That is why I asked xxx

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

Basically both clubs are very Night Club orientated, they're not wetclubs etc. Atlantis has the better dance floor and bar overall, in our view and we preferred the music as well. (personal taste, so make your own mind up)

Atlantis does have a shower, but its location is not amazingly practical for cold weather, but it is there if you need it, and when the weather is warmer, it will be considerably easier to use.

Both venues are styled as erotic nightclubs and are very similar. We've only been to Adventures on a Social, though others from our team have been on other nights.

Atlantis is overall more our bag, based on those visits only but also because the hosts are very good at doing exactly that 'Hosting'

The club has also gone under continual improvements since they took over, which is always a good thing. Both have areas where they can improve things, and people also need to NOT talk in the play areas and turn them into a social chat arena. These are issues that are not really the fault of the clubs, but some signs enforcing this rule would be a good idea.

Atlantis was I think not even in our teams top 5 three years ago, then it came in as number 3 I seem to recall, and now its joint second place this year with Chameleons (Emphasizing again that different people like different clubs for different reasons)

For a nightclub style venue, this and Xtasia are the best two in the UK in our view and our teams view.

over a year ago

Ok thank you on this visit I will try adventures in lust and my next visit the outher one.

over a year ago

Weve been to Adventures a few times and heard alot about Atlantis so were going to try there too just to make our own judgement

Post new Message to Thread