over a year ago

Camden

Hi

Can anyone recommend a club in Budapest ? For a single guy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hySoSerious85Man
over a year ago

Melbourne

theres two strip clubs not far from king street they both face each other, sorry but for life of me cant remember names, lots of sex shops might get some recommendations from there, I never realy checked the swinging side of thins as with there on holiday with ex (snuck out to the strip clubs) city is packed full of amazing looking women though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Budapest really

You seen The film Hostel

By *oom For 1 MoreMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Budapest really

You seen The film Hostel "

Prob best not watching that one

By *avidj69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Camden

Thanks for the tips on strip clubs but not a huge fan of strip clubs...unless they do extras ? reason being I just come out hornier than I went in. I was hoping to meet....and ideally play with some Hungarian women

By *hySoSerious85Man
over a year ago

Melbourne

"Thanks for the tips on strip clubs but not a huge fan of strip clubs...unless they do extras ? reason being I just come out hornier than I went in. I was hoping to meet....and ideally play with some Hungarian women "

I know what you mean mate, I had never been to one so thought Id check it out, there like vultures after your money but Im sure they do extras, one did offer. If your in a hotel or hostel check out the mini cards or ask in the sex shops , they will point you in diro of swinging scene,

Post new Message to Thread