Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

ID at clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why are some clubs happy for you to just give them a first name, yet other clubs ask for photo ID? It can't be a legal requirement or all clubs would ask for it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I imagine the ones who ask for I'd do so to make sure people who have been ejected don't just come back under another name...

Also to ensure people are over the entry age requirements.

Not sure why some don't

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I imagine the ones who ask for I'd do so to make sure people who have been ejected don't just come back under another name...

Not sure why some don't"

^ this

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"I imagine the ones who ask for I'd do so to make sure people who have been ejected don't just come back under another name...

Not sure why some don't"

A lot of it will be dependent on their licence requirements

By *acnShellCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Why are some clubs happy for you to just give them a first name, yet other clubs ask for photo ID? It can't be a legal requirement or all clubs would ask for it.

"

If sex is occurring, then its a legal requirement that its over 18's only in a private members club. How can you prove everyone is over 18 if first names only? I'd keep well clear of any club that did just that Full photo ID should be asked for.

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Why are some clubs happy for you to just give them a first name, yet other clubs ask for photo ID? It can't be a legal requirement or all clubs would ask for it.

If sex is occurring, then its a legal requirement that its over 18's only in a private members club. How can you prove everyone is over 18 if first names only? I'd keep well clear of any club that did just that Full photo ID should be asked for."

Sex can happen anywhere, and swinging is NOT directly connected to any form of sexual activity under any licence granted since 2006 you can only be a private club (not for profit) or a premises licence , swinging is not a licence able activity. Pre 2006 have different rules hence why so much variety xx

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

Maybe it's to ensure that you are going to behave yourself. I'm sure I've signed membership forms in the past that required my name, address, confirmation of ID, and a disclaimer that I'm not a journalist or policeman on assignment and that whatever I do inside is not for publication, commercial gain or part of any investigation etc, and that I would abide by the rules (which often state "No sexual behaviour in public areas").

I'm not sure of the legal standing of such a declaration (imagine if an arrest didn't count if a villain says "You aren't a copper, are you?" and then claims Entrapment when the cop says he is not) but perhaps Mr Murdoch's Shithounds would be less likely to want to be giving out their private home details in the pursuit of a salacious story?

Post new Message to Thread