Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Weekend Away

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for a swing weekend Friday & Saturday 9th/10th August

Any one suggest a club with accommodation probably midlands looking at the reviews page tease2 liberty elite seem to be popular but if we're down that way what's Chams & Xtasia like.

We've only ever been to No3 in Chorley so limited on club selection. Any suggestions welcome, will travel anywhere in the UK

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me and fb go to Chams every few months and have yet to have a bad visit! Staff are brilliant, club is a maze of rooms. Jacuzzi, steam room and the rest are great fun. Friday night is single males and couples, Saturday night is couples only. Everytime we have been the single males have been respectful and not pushy. Accommodation, each time we go we book a room at Chams. If you book early ask for one of the rooms on the sundeck. They are bigger and have everything you need. Clean, and they do breakfast at a time to suit you, brought to your room! Best club we visit by far

By *ightDiversionMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"Me and fb go to Chams every few months and have yet to have a bad visit! Staff are brilliant, club is a maze of rooms. Jacuzzi, steam room and the rest are great fun. Friday night is single males and couples, Saturday night is couples only. Everytime we have been the single males have been respectful and not pushy. Accommodation, each time we go we book a room at Chams. If you book early ask for one of the rooms on the sundeck. They are bigger and have everything you need. Clean, and they do breakfast at a time to suit you, brought to your room! Best club we visit by far"

I agree with that entirely - chams is the place to go ... But do make sure you get a sun deck room - the bigger and more expensive room can be fun if you have friends round !! - but has no windows !!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looks like we are at Chams on the Friday, so what to do Saturday

Post new Message to Thread