Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Daft question time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I know this may seem to some of you a daft question but I'll ask anyway

I am thinking about going to a club on my own as a single female. I am totally straight and therefore only want to play with men and not women or couples.

I sort of get the impression that most of the women are bi and couples are looking for an extra women to fulfil their threesome wishes

How do people know that you are straight ? Do they just ask ?

In fact do single straight women go in clubs on their own ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

They will most probably ask and as you are not looking for F or MF, then you will have no problem letting them know you are not interested.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They may not be as direct as that, but if it is a decent club where the people actually talk to each other and are polite, it will come into conversation, and you just need to let them know.

Yes single women go to clubs. Not that many but they do and I have had a great time chatting and getting to know some before playing. It's much better that way, and you get to talk about what you are into during that conversation. Go to a club that has a decent bar area to chat to people and you will be fine.

As an aside, I was straight until I went to a swingers club!!

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

i go to clubs alone and play only

with men ,i have played with cpls and

played a bit with the ladies ,but i prefer

men .i just get asked if i play with cpls

if any cpls talk to me that is so go give

it a try and you dont have to play if you not want to sometimes i dont

over a year ago

Yes I have a single female friend who is straight and regularly goes to clubs. She always has fun.

Just politely decline saying you are straight if you are approached by women or bi fem couples.

over a year ago

I avoid couples only nights and go when single men are allowed.

I approach the men I am interested in, so never have any trouble.

I also only go in private rooms to stop hands wandering and couples trying their luck.

over a year ago

"Hi, I know this may seem to some of you a daft question but I'll ask anyway

I am thinking about going to a club on my own as a single female. I am totally straight and therefore only want to play with men and not women or couples.

I sort of get the impression that most of the women are bi and couples are looking for an extra women to fulfil their threesome wishes

How do people know that you are straight ? Do they just ask ?

In fact do single straight women go in clubs on their own ? "

Single straight women do go to Bristol Gardens on their own - I've met several. Women hold the power in sex clubs, and should be able to tell people no if they want to, or to back off if they need to, without a problem. But to answer your main question, which is not daft by the way, I'd say that you have to assume that anyone in a sex club is there because they're interested in sex. So when you're chatting you need to make sure the other person or persons are aware of what you're into, and you shouldn't feel inhibited about that. In fact, they'll thank you for not wasting their time.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

All thank you for your replies xx

over a year ago

I've been to Chams on my own and loved it. I was made to feel very comfortable and most members were respectful. No means no, don't be afraid to speak up! I'm bi but tend to play with men more which are in abudance there. Good luck and enjoy!

Post new Message to Thread