Back to Swinging Club Discussion

cupids

Jump to newest

By *exycleaner OP   Woman
over a year ago

pontefract

hi anyone here been to cupids

what is it like ??

i've been asked to go with someone and they have told me you get changed when you

get there and that people play in the bar

area .

is this true ?????

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Afternoon,

I may be biased as I work there.

you do get dressed down when you arrive this is what most people find quite appealing as everyone is then on the same level no heirs and graces sort speak,

As for playing in the bar area I wouldn't say this doesn't happen as it does and to be honest why not its a swingers club after all and everyone's there for same reason to have good time and enjoy it,

I wouldn't say it's the norm playing in the lounge but there again not everyone is brave enough, it's not something that anyone has ever complained about in fact quite the opposite,

Hopefully we will see you soon, if you want any more info don't hesitate to send us a message, let us no what night your coming and am sure you will have a great time,

Arron & jane

over a year ago

I am coming on Saturday first time ever to a club x

over a year ago

It's going to be a stunning night and am sure you will have a great time,

By *ans123Couple
over a year ago

manchester

"I am coming on Saturday first time ever to a club x "
you will have a ball going to be a great and very busy night.

over a year ago

grrrr im on the list but no one to go with as she now got better plans dont u just hate work double grrrrrr so wanna go to xx

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Been a while back and to be honest it's like most north clubs bit like Peter Kay's Phoenix club but end of day it's the people that make a club it's pretty chilled but once through those doors it's pretty much all on show

over a year ago

"grrrr im on the list but no one to go with as she now got better plans dont u just hate work double grrrrrr so wanna go to xx "

Come on your own

By *ouch-of-classCouple
over a year ago

Tottington

Cupids is gonna be busy on Saturday - they are holding Beach PArty. Suggest you get there early coz they had to close the doors at their last three parties!!!

over a year ago

been a few times now with fb friend and we always have a great time love going to cupids friendly staff and customers..were going weds for cples night to have some fun

Post new Message to Thread